Introduce yourself...

admin

Hey, my real name is Grant Brophy. Im 19 years old, born in London, England but raised in Count Kerry in Ireland. Living in Country Cork for College where im studying Marketing. My brother first got me into MMA by showing me a few events but ill admit the first main event I can remember watching was The Ultimate Fighter Final in Season One, but I watched a repeat of it about 3 years after it first aired but I have watched it full on since UFC 100. My favourite sport overall is Football (Soccer to anyone not from England) but MMA is definitely second on that list. I was on this ages ago but my account was deactivated due to inactivity so I remade this account. I started playing about 4 and a half years ago when my brother recommended it to me and we started Troid in London which really got me involved in the game. Had a boxing match earlier this year (for charity) which I won by Unanimous Decision but I do MMA in College and im also a part of the Soccer Club there. And for the record, I hate the diving nancies involved in soccer as well, if you are gonna play a CONTACT sport, be prepared for CONTACT

How long you been living in Ireland for? I'm from Northern Ireland myself :)

Would love to. Its just i have no real income right now to spend it on

You can buy VIP with in game money theres a thread in general discussions i think the going rate is 300k in case money for 3 months VIP

Older Male here, at age 2, I was on Okinawa., close enough to the root of things, but back to the U.S. by age 7. Became a FREAK for all Martial styles and Philosophies . at Present I am still an empty glass.

Martial-arts is not a way to vanquish your enemy,..it is a way to curb your thirst for victory: Personally and In my opinion,..get skilled enough , so you can feel confident enough to try something else first.

ANY WAY thanx for sharing this Kewl community, I look forward to what it will bring /salute

QUOTE (FaTeX @ Mar 23 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, my name is Gedas , I'm almost 17years old and I'm from Lithuania /default/smile.gif I think I'm the youngest here xD I'm interested in mma since 1996y, I remember that I was a young boy , every saturday watching UWFI on my father's knees. /default/wheelchair.gif when I was 10years old I have started to train Pankration , since then I love this Martial art /default/notworthy.gif I think this game is perfect hobby for a real Martial art fan /default/smile.gif GOD SAVE THIS GAME /default/smile.gif

HAHA, No, you're not

My brother is almost 15 (I think, lol), and his english is zero. So he don't post here, but I think he's the youngest..

And you guys don't know how he pisses me off when he start to scream "I'M BETTER THAN YOU IN MMA TYCOON!"

Take this as advice, don't say to our young brother about this game /default/tongue.gif

except for 1 thing By his competition,..it will make you try even harder, thus you 2 can sharpen each other, (ever see the RHEE brothers spar, movie called best of the best) years of knocking the Crap out of each other to get *that* sharp, so dont get upset,..you should appreciate him because it will make YOU try harder. I.M.O.

Welcome,..you are not alone Have fun,..lots of kewl folks here to help

Hi I'm Brad, I'm 34 and I'm from Adelaide, Australia.

I'm a fairly recent convert to MMA compared to some people, the first event I watched was UFC 70, when Gonzaga OMGWTFPWNED Cro-cop. Since that event I've been totally hooked, gone back and watched old Pride and UFC fights, and spend way too much time on MMA websites /default/biggrin.gif

Now that addiction has turned to this site, I find myself logging in 10 times or so a day... damn you /default/biggrin.gif

wanna get pumped,..Look up Ramon Dekker on youtube :notworthy:

Watched K1 a Lot as a child late on Eurosport :). but lost touch. during my studies i stumbled upon mma and the ufc. was disapointed that in Germany it is forbidden to broadcast any matches (to violent). but there are other ways ;). so some day i looked up mma related games and viola here we are.

how i found you i dont know any more.

• Upvote 2

I'm Luke 23 from bridlington England I love my son and my pitbull and been loving mma since Randy Couture beat Tim Sylvia at ufc 68 and love it more every event since "Let's get it on"

Welcome Noobs ( I am one also) have a great time,..V.i.p.is HIGHLY recomended,.as well as a mentor to get things rolling. there is plenty of folks that want to help you,.so dont be shy.

Funnily enough, I was introduced to the game and immediately 'mentored' by someone who I've been mentoring on another game. Just joined today and I have to say for a tycoon manager this goes in to the best details I've seen on these types of games. Kudos. Looking forward to my first fight!

• Upvote 3