Introduce yourself...

admin

Hello, guys. I'm 19 years old, from Finland, slowly learning to play this game.

I study psychology, make music and play frisbee golf. I rarely watch any MMA, so it was quite weird I ended up registering on MMA Tycoon. I enjoy management games like these (except all those football manager games, there's so many of 'em it's not even funny anymore), though, so I decided to give it a shot. I liked the game a lot, so you'll be seeing me here in the future, too!

I still have a lot to learn about this game and MMA in general, but I'm making progress, hah. However, I want to learn the basics by myself, so I won't be getting any mentors or the other stuff.

See ya in the game!

• Upvote 3

Welcome to you,...I understand wanting to learn while IN the fire, but if you spend some time on the forums especially Noob Help you can learn a lot without having to get kicked around for it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, guys. I'm 19 years old, from Finland, slowly learning to play this game.

I study psychology, make music and play frisbee golf. I rarely watch any MMA, so it was quite weird I ended up registering on MMA Tycoon. I enjoy management games like these (except all those football manager games, there's so many of 'em it's not even funny anymore), though, so I decided to give it a shot. I liked the game a lot, so you'll be seeing me here in the future, too!

I still have a lot to learn about this game and MMA in general, but I'm making progress, hah. However, I want to learn the basics by myself, so I won't be getting any mentors or the other stuff.

See ya in the game!

Interesting read. Welcome to the game and hope you can find MMA an intriguing sport for you. MMA is really a wonderful sport for me. Slider is a thing to learn for a long time in the game. Its an art actually haha.

Hey folks!

I checked this site out years ago, and then I fell off the face of the Earth. I am back to try it out again. Hope to get to network a bit while I'm here.

I run www.KnockoutLounge.com - a nonprofit website dedicated to helping up and coming fighters get their names out. It's been a fun ride and meeting new people in this sport is also great -we're a huge family.

I saw the VIP portion of owning your own company, and considering signing up to become a Sponsor at some point, seems fun.

Hope to network with you all!

• Upvote 5

good evening folks - I'm Pete, nearly, 19 years old and I come from Germany. I'm a big fan of fighting sports, traines Ju-Jutsu, BJJ, Luta Livre and Kickboxing myself, and I plan to start studying Sportsmangement. I found this game searching the web when I was bored - unfortunately I was too busy to play. But now, as I have the time i'm trying again get in this game and maybe get in contact with other people.

so lets have some fun, and get ready to rumble :D

• Upvote 2

Hi everyone, Im an old member on a new account. used to play this game 3 years ago and owned a highly successful nutrition company. Looking to return to former glory. 21 now, huge fan of a lot of sports mainly Football and MMA though. Getting back into the Tycoon world after a friend recommended i check it out again.

• Upvote 2

Hi Everybody! What a game!!! Cant believe I haven't found this sooner!

Ive been watching UFC since 2009 and started training in MMA and ju jitsu a couple of years ago. I have fought for the British Heavyweight Sanshou title earlier this year (Lost :( ) fought MMA 1-0 and have just started training judo earlier this year... Getting old so don't know how long I can keep this up lol!

Looking forward to playing this game A LOT!!

• Upvote 3

Hi everyone, Im an old member on a new account. used to play this game 3 years ago and owned a highly successful nutrition company. Looking to return to former glory. 21 now, huge fan of a lot of sports mainly Football and MMA though. Getting back into the Tycoon world after a friend recommended i check it out again.

What was your nutrition company? Plenty of old school players here, so we might remember it :) Welcome back btw!

Welcome everyone, I wish you all fame and fortune.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody, this game looks awsome

yeah, just wait. I am hooked :yes:

Hi, I restart plying. Good fights for all ;)

Hi everybody, this game looks awsome

Hi guys , im new , and im lovin it :yes: , its gonna take a lot of my time tho.... :weeping:

Welcome all!

PM me if you guys need any help. :shades:

• Upvote 1