Introduce yourself...

admin

Hi guys...im the encarnation of ZOOGATAGA, the Kriptonite of every asshole...no just jooking......im just a new manager with intention of becoming the games top manager within 2 years real life.....thats my goal :blackbelt:

Welcome to the game! Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Name's Florin from romania but live in Dublin/ Ireland. Got into martial arts at 15 and started training in MMA at the age of 17 and right now I am 19, recently found out about this web based game and can't wait to see what it is about. :)

Welcome bud. This game is awesome but it takes time to get there. Check out the forum, do some search, ask vets, get a mentor if necessary or even read the wiki for basic stuff.

PM me in game if you have any questions. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

hi,

I'm Dave, 33 y old, belgian nationality. Been in this game before, from a month after the launch. Did have a pauze of a few years due to personal life and having to little time to do the game right like it should. had a lot of money before i quit :D

Now i'm back, account was erased, so its a complete fresh start. Exited to get started again :) bought straight vip

• Upvote 3

hi,

I'm Dave, 33 y old, belgian nationality. Been in this game before, from a month after the launch. Did have a pauze of a few years due to personal life and having to little time to do the game right like it should. had a lot of money before i quit :D

Now i'm back, account was erased, so its a complete fresh start. Exited to get started again :) bought straight vip

Welcome back, enjoy and PM me for some sponsorship support if you would like.

hi,

Welcome back mate. Wish you a great start.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, my name is Mark Thompson, been watching UFC for a few years now. I've always like management type games sucks as Football manager and the TEW series. My roommate started playing this game about a week ago and I got addicted already just watching him. So I went ahead and joined myself. Looking forward to building my fighters up and working my way up the ranks!

• Upvote 3

hey guys, my name is Mark Thompson, been watching UFC for a few years now. I've always like management type games sucks as Football manager and the TEW series. My roommate started playing this game about a week ago and I got addicted already just watching him. So I went ahead and joined myself. Looking forward to building my fighters up and working my way up the ranks!

Plenty of WMMA fans here!

Welcome to the game Mark! Best of luck.

I'm 20 from Australia, just working away trying to make a living.

Been watching UFC since i was 14 and started training when i was 17

Love this game and love the sport

Welcome!

You just found the perfect game for you bro. Best of luck.

Hey guys, name is Carl!

Been looking for a nice MMA simulation game for a while and the one I was playing was pretty poor! However, it's early days but I'm enjoying this one currently!

I was on the same situation a month ago and here I am. On my first week playing got so addicted and went and got my VIP. The game its really cool, I like the "slow part" of it and also the business management part. Hope you like it. Good luck!

Hello Everybody, I'm Dave from birmingham played before but couldn't get into it back again and really enjoying it now im spending time learning it.

Welcome back Dave. Hit me up if you have any questions. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello boys my name is Adde im from Sweden and have pased the age of 30. i like all sorts of martial arts.

I have been on and off with training and mixing it up a bit, started with thaiboxing at 16 continued with kickboxing a little krav Maga and now i train jiu-jitsu.

Found out abot this game when i was searching the internet for a boxing/mma game. I have enjoyd my first time here but it can be so slow sometimes i hate waiting.

Oooh i almost forgott i am a realy good at whistleing and realy bad at spelling

• Upvote 2