Introduce yourself...

admin

I'm mike, I was the first person to beat Royce Gracie in a BJJ tournament back IN Brazil prolly late 80s. I have a quadruple red belt and am training to fight Fedor next...keep an eye out on that

But foreal I'm 27 MMA fan since hmm early teens maybe played this game few years ago to kill time while with my GF now Ex (bitch) and she was so needy I forgot about the game. Now i kicked the hoe to the curb an I've made my triumphant return to Tycoon land no hoes over my shoulder thinking I'm talking to other hoes when really im kicking your hoe asses in this game. Cheers (I like cheers but I'm American) is that ok? It's early here way to early. I love MMA friend was a black belt and trained me for a bit so I got some dirty subs with my legs wish I could fight MMA but my boney ass is too frail and I'd probably be dead by now if I did. That's a bit about me MMA rocks this game rocks cheers to Mike Tycoon I will buy VIP as long as the games up

Good day and GO VICTORY COMBAT LEAGUE we r coming for the top spot!!!

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm Ryan, 21 years old from Edmonton, AB. I found this by googling "MMA Simulator". (A friend was saying it could be neat and I wanted to see if there was one.) I'm a casual MMA fan wanting to get into watching the sport. I started watching on and off around the last 2 or 3 fights that GSP had.

Welcome to it,. if you have a strategic mind, you will love it here. :yes:

'Ello there chaps! I'm back checking things out after being gone for a year or two. I joined back in 2013. Don't know if any of my old friends still play or are around :) I used to run a org in Rio for a while called Rio Fighting Championship, and later a clothing business in New York called Knockout clothing ^^ Glad to see the game still up and kicking.

I'm currently checking how things are in order to figure out if I should go for VIP again :)

Don't hesitate to send me a message! Cheers gents!

• Upvote 2

'Ello there chaps! I'm back checking things out after being gone for a year or two. I joined back in 2013. Don't know if any of my old friends still play or are around :) I used to run a org in Rio for a while called Rio Fighting Championship, and later a clothing business in New York called Knockout clothing ^^ Glad to see the game still up and kicking.

I'm currently checking how things are in order to figure out if I should go for VIP again :)

Did you have a competition and give away (not in game) a free t-shirt to the winner? If so, I still have that t-shirt :)

• Upvote 1

Welcome back, I certainly remember :)

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just started on the game. Got off to a good start winning my first 4 fights and starting to wish I'd given my fighters better names now, strangely "Pudding Dave" is the only one with a contract so far.

Don't really know what I'm doing with regards to alliances, contracts etc so any advice here or PM is appreciated.

Cue.

Just started on the game. Got off to a good start winning my first 4 fights and starting to wish I'd given my fighters better names now, strangely "Pudding Dave" is the only one with a contract so far.

Don't really know what I'm doing with regards to alliances, contracts etc so any advice here or PM is appreciated.

Cue.

Welcome to Tycoon, cuedini. PM me and I'll answer any questions you have, or I can least point you in the right direction.