Introduce yourself...

admin

Sup,

New to the game, taking my time before creating a fighter or jumping straight in.

Have recently left my old (prefered game) of over 15 years and am looking for a new challenge with an active group. Was recommended this game by a former player.

Look forward to meeting everyone

EDIT : What would be super cool would be to make some money to buy stuff for my fighters before I create them, but there doesn't seem to be many ways. Is anybody looking for a staff member for anything? I have taken the 14 day trial but am prepared to go full VIP after reading how rewarding it can be.

Sup,

New to the game, taking my time before creating a fighter or jumping straight in.

Have recently left my old (prefered game) of over 15 years and am looking for a new challenge with an active group. Was recommended this game by a former player.

Look forward to meeting everyone

Always good to see a possible addicted player lol

You just look around, here in there forum in the noob help topic there are a lot of good guides and of course if you ask on the forum here, someone will answer you, lots of timezones around hehe. Have fun with the game :)

• Upvote 1

Always good to see a possible addicted player lol

You just look around, here in there forum in the noob help topic there are a lot of good guides and of course if you ask on the forum here, someone will answer you, lots of timezones around hehe. Have fun with the game :)

Sounds great thanks, 10,000 + active players is a good base, I am still trying to understand bits of the game before i jump in head first, I have seen some people accounting for doing very well at first... I am rarely one of those :-(

Thanks for the advice

Hello, I'm Rytis from Lithuania and I'm an amateur MMA fighter. I've been looking for some kind of simulator on the internet and thought I could try and write down "MMA". I am reallu happy I found this. So far I'm playong only for a day but the game and everything looks really nice.

• Upvote 2

Hey ladies,

I'm the new cannon fodder. Take it easy on me ok, I bruise easily. More of a boxing fan than MMA but I've found myself watching a lot more YouTube vids on it since I started on here. Currently don't have an "official" mentor but after talking to a few people, I've picked up hints, tips and lots of advice, so thanks to all that have helped so far.

I can write, design posters and currently have a Writing Company suggestion up in the main forum, so feel free to contact me with any questions or requests for services. Not that kind perv!

Peace

Fergs

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I'm Scott. I just stumbled across this game and honestly...it sounds amazing! I actually play a basketball game that seems to be just like this. I need to figure this game out so that i can start competing with all of you. I plan on being an extremely active user, so if there is anyone out there who would not mind helping me out with the ins and outs of this game...i would greatly appreciate it.

Disclaimer...i hope you all dont hold this against me too much, but i am not that big on MMA. Ive watched it, i enjoy watching it but i dont know any of their moves or anything like that. I do have enough interest in it that i would be more than willing to learn though.

So...is there anyone out there who would be interested in showing a 32 year old total "newbie" the ropes?

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys,i came back to the game last month after a 2-3 year break, my old acc got deleted so i made a new one.

i watch MMA for about 8 years now so i know a bit about the sport. i also do some gfx stuff as a hobby and already made a few game avatars,but need still some practice to keep up with the other guys here i think :P

looking forward to some fun in the game and good discussions in the forum :)

• Upvote 1

hey guys,i came back to the game last month after a 2-3 year break, my old acc got deleted so i made a new one.

i watch MMA for about 8 years now so i know a bit about the sport. i also do some gfx stuff as a hobby and already made a few game avatars,but need still some practice to keep up with the other guys here i think :P

looking forward to some fun in the game and good discussions in the forum :)

Welcome back, man.

I am Adel, 20yrs and am from K.S.A. I hve been a great fan of MMA since 2006, at first i was surprised wat sport was but then i started liking it coz it was all real not like WWE(Sorry WWE fans). I love the Diaz bro and Jon Jones dis are my favourite fighters. MMA is all over the world now, in our country 3yrs before it was ilegal to have a MMA gym or participate in MMA fight but now its legal. Respect and love for my country for giving us chance for participating in MMA competitions; DESERT FORCE/ MIDDLE EAST! I would like to thank da person who made dis game, its awesome and made my dream come true.

• Upvote 1

Hello my name is Caspar, I'm 19 years old and from Wales. I've boxed as an amateur in Wales, I won two junior titles while I was at it and I also trained in Muay Thai on the side (wasn't very good but oh well). I still box as an amateur but only every now and then.

I found this while looking for a good fighting manager game/site. So yeah, hey.

• Upvote 2

Hi I am Vince, just saw this game yesterday. Long time MMA fan but having trained with a friend once I have learned from my mistakes and will shout advice at the TV to fighters who (thankfully) can't hear me. Will attempt to convince the mrs to join.

• Upvote 2