Introduce yourself...

admin

Hi guys!

I'm Henryk, 35 years old from Germany.

Just started my manager-career with 3 promising fighters Tomorrow its their first fight and I'm very excited of how they do.

Sure I will have some noob questions from time to time ;)

If you want to support me, here is my ID:

Or just send me a PM, I'll write back.

Cheers!

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. My name is Haris Bajrić, I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am 21 years old. I started playing this game in 2012 and played it for a year then made a break. Started again in 2014, and made another break. Now I am back, and I am determined to try be top manager.

I practice martial arts for 12-13 years. Mostly kickboxing, but lately I am involved in some grappling too.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey gang, already introduced myself 8 years ago but wanted to letcha's in on a nice song i just put on youtube i'd be thrilled to get some feedback on and didn't see any more appropriate folders than this to do so. so let me introduce you to 'Another Forest Says Farewell'. i'm super proud of it and believe most every music fan hearing it will receive some riches in return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEcJyRPJ8rk

if you can log in there and send me a Like, it would be greatly appreciated... unless you hate, of course.

hey gang, already introduced myself 8 years ago but wanted to letcha's in on a nice song i just put on youtube i'd be thrilled to get some feedback on and didn't see any more appropriate folders than this to do so. so let me introduce you to 'Another Forest Says Farewell'. i'm super proud of it and believe most every music fan hearing it will receive some riches in return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEcJyRPJ8rk

if you can log in there and send me a Like, it would be greatly appreciated... unless you hate, of course.

good stuff sir :thumbup:

good stuff sir :thumbup:

sincere thanks for even checking it out, friend, never mind appreciating it! uberpleased with those drums i programmed, since i copy & paste each beat where i hear it in the song and when you factor in the snare/s, toms, kick, conga, cymbals, etc. your likely talking about 1,427 pastes in 3 1/2 minutes! that said, i don't feel i overkilled it/thanks again.

Hey i started a few days ago and is loving it. Created few fighters with a record of 2-1. The one loss is because i forgot to adjust the sliders. I also have a gym (We the best (3747) in la

Hey everybody! Doesnt look like many people are introducing themselves anymore. I will, my name is Jay i am 35 and i live in South Carolina. Married for 12 years with 4 kids 2 older boys and 2 little girls. I have been watching MMA since 1993 since UFC 1. Hope to meet and talk to some MMA fans and also learn some things about this game.

• Upvote 2

Hey everybody! Doesnt look like many people are introducing themselves anymore. I will, my name is Jay i am 35 and i live in South Carolina. Married for 12 years with 4 kids 2 older boys and 2 little girls. I have been watching MMA since 1993 since UFC 1. Hope to meet and talk to some MMA fans and also learn some things about this game.

Welcome!

• Upvote 1

welcome! Hit me up in game anytime we have similar backgrounds
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the game pal
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the game !!

hi all my name is paul i am 41 form the UK i am in the British Army and have been for 23 years i am pretty new to this game but like the looks of it

i am also a Black belt in ITF TaeKwonDo and a Brown belt in Judo

if anyone has any info on whats the best to do in the game please feel free to pm me

cheers

• Upvote 3

Welcome bro wish you great things in this tycoon world

• Upvote 1

Kingnavi I'm very disappointed you don't wish this for me too! :( :( lmao

I wish you fame and fortune, welcome to the game. :thumbup:

hi all my name is paul i am 41 form the UK i am in the British Army and have been for 23 years i am pretty new to this game but like the looks of it

i am also a Black belt in ITF TaeKwonDo and a Brown belt in Judo

if anyone has any info on whats the best to do in the game please feel free to pm me

cheers

Welcome to the game!

What's up, I'm Rich, a 21 year old Doctor of Pharmacy student from New York...recently got into watching MMA after (like a huge amount of new fans) McGregor vs. Aldo. I've enjoyed watching old fights and getting hyped for upcoming ones. Can't wait to get involved with the community!

And, as pretty much every other noob says, feel free to PM me with any tips and tricks you feel like sharing with a new player.

• Upvote 2

What's up, I'm Rich, a 21 year old Doctor of Pharmacy student from New York...recently got into watching MMA after (like a huge amount of new fans) McGregor vs. Aldo. I've enjoyed watching old fights and getting hyped for upcoming ones. Can't wait to get involved with the community!

And, as pretty much every other noob says, feel free to PM me with any tips and tricks you feel like sharing with a new player.

Welcome to the fray,......read this Here and scan Here Hope it helps,.. if not , or you have more questions,.the forum trolls will usually help.

• Upvote 1