Fighters with $1?

JamesCozad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't know what banana boat or mexican drug mule that guys weed comes on... he get's the snicklefritz.

I'm a female thank you very much! And i don't claim to have the best stuff around, it's average smoke, nothing special. But I've been smoking for a long time and I have smoked some very, very good smoke, and it doesn't do that to you. Although sometimes I wish it would... haha

Dunno what the fuck it would cleanse tho, MMABR still has those millions in their bookies and there's a lot of money in companies anyway. If it'd be permanent it'd only hit the little guy who's now gonna have to put their fighters on no training and get some fights going on quickly

I'm a female thank you very much! And i don't claim to have the best stuff around, it's average smoke, nothing special. But I've been smoking for a long time and I have smoked some very, very good smoke, and it doesn't do that to you. Although sometimes I wish it would... haha

i think he was talking about his dealer.

irie