How far is my Project Fighter away from being ready?

Chris2K

Mine will be ready in a little while - I am calling January 2011!

Awful, you should most certainly release him, terribly slow learner and no strength.

(crosses fingers and watches FA list)

Awful, you should most certainly release him, terribly slow learner and no strength.

(crosses fingers and watches FA list)

I think your fingers will be crossed for a very long time sir.

60-75 ct's should do the trick. This guy probably has a good 200 training sessions to go before he is ready

Murder Face was done training the moment he was born. That's two challenges out right now. The OP has declined to answer my challenge, albeit it is still on the table.

Thank you sir!

He still needs TD Defense, Takedowns and GNP then maybe like 60-75 CT's and he will be good to go.

There's probably a couple of those skills he has you should take some ways beyond wonderful too.

There's probably a couple of those skills he has you should take some ways beyond wonderful too.

Defenses will all go to sensational. After that I will have to see.

I just booked a QFC with Murder Face since these projects have been dodging (im not surprised).

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fi...amp;fidb=102107

I plan on going the jake shields route. Refer to screenshot in the early part of this thread to see his skills.

*edit* i just saw my opponents energy/morale level. looks like Murder Face is gonna be undefeated indefinitely