INFAMOUS Fighting Championships Smack Talk

clipper3252

• 2 weeks later...

Justin Cider here for MMAHead Radio. Next up on the program we have talented KnockOut artist, and the New Infamous Light Heavyweight Champ Keanu Ikaika. Welcome Keanu and congrats on your Title win!

Ikaika : Thanks Justin this has been a long time coming!

Cider : Some people have said you got lucky with the ref standing you guys up early in the first, any thoughts on that stand up ruling?

Ikaika : Hey man I'm not the ref, but I was getting back to my feet regardless of that standup. He wasn't doing much from side control anyway so I think it was a just stand up. Who am I to question his decision? I feel after that I was able to find my range a little better, and well we all seen what happened once I turned it up.

Cider : Yeah no surprises there anyone who has to stand and trade with you is eventually going to fall. And you proved it in this fight! Any thoughts about the division, and who your next opponent might be?

Ikaika : I haven't heard anything from management, but this division is pretty stacked so whoever it happens to be will be a tough test for me. I'm just planning on hitting the gym hard for the next few weeks, and I'll wait and see who they offer to me next. I'm a warrior man so I'll fight anyone!

Cider : Alright thanks Champ good talking to you, we'll see you next time.

Ikaika : Yeah thanks for having me in studio Justin.

Cider : That's it for todays program folks thanks for tuning in, and remember blood is just red sweat!