You know you have a problem when???

MMAtycoon has taken over my life. I now sit up till late at night hoping for inbox messages. I run a org and im in a alliance i check gym chats and alliance chats. I have to check my pops at least twice a day, but its more like 5 to 10 times a day. I look at every little + and - god mike thanks for killing my social life.

Just thought i'd post a late night random bullshit thread. Anyone else experience mmatycoon withdraw like i do?

Jeff ur friendly real mma fighter

:suicide_anim:

Congrats on the year. I go through phases. I'll be obsessed but once I have something else I'm really interested in I can set schedules for the week and not check pops for a few days. I'll still log in to keep everything going smooth though. When UFC 2010 dropped was an example or just when I have a busy week.

i was done doing the deed with a girl and it was pop time (no pun intended), i held her after for 20 seconds (instead of the usual), then went to check MMATYCOON. She got pissed and left and bitched at me all the way to the cab.

MMAtycoon has taken over my life. I now sit up till late at night hoping for inbox messages. I run a org and im in a alliance i check gym chats and alliance chats. I have to check my pops at least twice a day, but its more like 5 to 10 times a day. I look at every little + and - god mike thanks for killing my social life.

Just thought i'd post a late night random bullshit thread. Anyone else experience mmatycoon withdraw like i do?

Wow. everything you just said is happening to me. I need help bad cause i have a Blackberry and when i'm out i check it like every 30 mins. I'm trying to cut back but its so hard.

i was done doing the deed with a girl and it was pop time (no pun intended), i held her after for 20 seconds (instead of the usual), then went to check MMATYCOON. She got pissed and left and bitched at me all the way to the cab.

Real men bust and cuddle before pop's. Or just FUKC Jill.

:(

I too have the same problem, to make it worse I have an iphone so have saved the mmatycoon website to the main task bar thingo of the iphone so I can access it all the time.

Lucky I have a girlfriend otherwise I would feel like the interweb has taken over my life!

i remember chatting with you during this time. I know at least Jeremy was there. Something like, "i have a naked chick in my bed right now so I gg"-- then you/blixxx continued to chat for another 5 minutes

Yea it's a bitch waiting up til 5am to see how your fight/s have gone, even worse if you fucking lose!

Yeah, happened to me frequently and that makes my eyebag as black as panda's.

glad to know im not the only addict out there, i'd to would stop in the middle of sex to check pops. But my chick on gives it up once every fuckn 3 weeks or so. Freakn bitch, so instead i stay up late and hit refresh over and over to see what new mails i get

glad to know im not the only addict out there, i'd to would stop in the middle of sex to check pops. But my chick on gives it up once every fuckn 3 weeks or so. Freakn bitch, so instead i stay up late and hit refresh over and over to see what new mails i get

the nerve of that woman...you need to free agency her ass