Im In Need Of a Mentor

To Help Me Manage Create and train my first few project figthers and then the rest i am really shocking at creating figthers thats why i would like a mentor to guide me

Please have at least 8 months experience Be better to have more

i have the money to fund my figthers progress i just need a guide to create them

Thanks

To Help Me Manage Create and train my first few project figthers and then the rest i am really shocking at creating figthers thats why i would like a mentor to guide me

Please have at least 8 months experience Be better to have more

i have the money to fund my figthers progress i just need a guide to create them

Thanks

Use this to help you create fighters: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5433

Feel free to come to chat as well - you'll find a lot of help there and people willing to answer any questions you have

Ive Used It Before Mattey That Guide and It Doesnt Tell Me What i Want i like ways to make them and train the figthers in my vision if you want ill send you a message in game about it?

Kyle Hammertree Aug 24, 2010 00:11 GMT

Mike Tycoon If you are reading this if you have any worrys or questions please ask me i will try to anwser you question to the best of my abilitys

Whats all this about ? a former [MMABR] "newb" with $716,798.08 that signed up on the 16th of april 2010 with that message in this guest book asking for help with fighter creation ?

Fishy shit.

Not Fishy Shit I Owned a Nutrition company in MMABR and dispanded it when i found out what leo was doing with the cheats and that and if mike had any questions for me about MMABR leo i would respond to the best of my ability

Not Fishy Shit I Owned a Nutrition company in MMABR and dispanded it when i found out what leo was doing with the cheats and that and if mike had any questions for me about MMABR leo i would respond to the best of my ability

Oh i dont question you did... i question your motivation for doing so. Investigation required. Welcome to the inevitable witch hunt.

Ive Come At This With open arms if mike needs to speak to me he can i will tell him everything he needs to know

Fantastic, thats the best possible attitude you can have given the situation, but if i had not pointed out the obvious someone else would have, that is the situation we have created over the last 7 days as a result of Leo's actions , and fear its a situation we will be left with long after he is gone. Still ... i look forward to seeing how this unfolds.

Exactly The Same Opinion You have On The Matter Tbf I didnt Know What Leo Was Doing I Was Clueless to the matter as you pointed out in your first statment you reffered to me as a Noob I Dont class myself as that but still i know im Decently new to the game and i joined MMABR after Cobra Kai Folded for Advice off a wide variety of players not because he had all the money because JMFC has Money i just joined because there was a real mix of 80 % active players and they gave me good advice to start out which is the main reason why i joined them

When I Found Out Leo had cheated and used this Bank Glitch or somthing like that i dispanded the nutrtion company left MMABR out of Discust For Cheating in the Game Know if people want to accuse me of cheating so be it i know i didnt and If Mike Needs more anwsers then this he can PM Me any time again i will answer every question

Do what I did and just throw yourself into using any and every combo of fighter you can, then realise your mistake about 9 months after starting and then over time sack all your fighters one by painstaking one and create a load of new projects then pray you haven't wasted your time or money on them when its fight time.

If you really do have $700,000+ in your account then it will be easy as I did it all for no where near that!

Do what I did and just throw yourself into using any and every combo of fighter you can, then realise your mistake about 9 months after starting and then over time sack all your fighters one by painstaking one and create a load of new projects then pray you haven't wasted your time or money on them when its fight time.

If you really do have $700,000+ in your account then it will be easy as I did it all for no where near that!

Are you me from the future?

If one day you find that your fighters suddenly can't even buy a win against cans then yes... yes I am

Not good news from future me. I suppose it is never to early to develop a drinking problem. :suicide_anim: :sad01_anim: :suicide_anim: