Org Owners with own fighters under contract

Having some of the org owners fighters in the org isn't the issue, it's whether they are abusing the privilege of match-making by scheduling easy wins for themselves.

Starting an org is challenging and bunging a couple of your own fighters on early cards to help it get up and running is totally fine. I had a few of my fighters fight on my first 3 cards, but since then, haven't needed them, so haven't used them.

Boosting an orgs hype with ones own fighters is ok; boosting one's own fighters hype with mis-matches in ones own org, not so much.

Me against org owner. Should have declined that fight :(

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=186641

How the heck is a 22k ID only useless/useless/respectable/brown? Even training secondaries that whole time should have gotten his standup to feeble at a minimum.

Edit: Also on the same subject... Scorched in Tokyo is a major offender it seems. Joel Nicola is VP and pretty much owns every division by a huge margin. I didn't see his name on the org when I let one guy get signed, but I lucked out and got the one division he isn't in.

I dont think its a bad thing for the owner to have his own fighters in his org as long as like everyone esle said he gives his fighters fair match ups. I am the matchmaker for such a Org I dont have any of my fighters in their because I didnt want people to think I wasnt fair. The owner does have a few fighters in there but you can see I dont give him any special treatment the same goes for Alliance members in there to. I also have a policy that I dont care if you decline a fight as long as you give a reason. I will also asked the manager if he declines if he could name three fighters his guy would fight and I will reveiw them and try to make it happen.