Juce Wear Open In Montreal!!!

JUCE WEAR IS NOW OPEN IN MONTREAL!

This new and exciting brand of clothing is so wicked it will split your wig! It will leave you picking it up off the ground and dusting it off twice before you think of putting it back on.

Support my brand, make suggestions for new products, and buy my gear and I promise I will be giving out sponsorships to my most loyal customers. I will do custom gear for fighters shortly down the road as well.

So please help get this company rolling and buy my merchandise!

JUCE WEAR (299)

I am trying to make room for some new clothes by selling up all current stock of some products. Prices as low as $8 so stop by the store and help me clear the shelves. The sooner I sell out of this stuff the sooner I will be posting up BETTER clothes and NEW clothes. I have to get rid of some of this old stuff first though.

Also the Animal Cage Gym shirts are back in stock.

All clothing at my store is on sale until Sunday night at 12 midnight Eastern Time Zone.

Stop on in and at least look at the prices.

Only 30 minutes left of this sale. At 11pm Eastern all prices will be reset to their normal prices. Hoodies will be more than $30 each and t-shirts will no longer be $5-$10. So stop on by and pick up all of our freshest designs.

I am so close to meeting my weekly goal in sales for the first time. Help me make a profit for my first week ever! Stop on by and order your MMA gear today. If I hit my goal then I will be handing out a lucrative sponsorship!

What would you guys the customers like to see and what do you feel is a fair price to pay for everything? Please let me know so I can suit your wants and needs.