Gonzo World Tour

Gonzo: Somebody tell this kid that MMA Math doesnt mean shit in this game. Doesnt matter who beat who, come fight time you will go to sleep. This guy doesnt have an advantage anywhere. Whats he going to do to me? I have knocked out more people than he has fought.

Dumonte: It's a shame Gonzo's chin can't hold up to his trash talking he talks about how he has knocked more people then I have faught but he's been knocked out just about double as many time's as I have even lost and not sure if you know but I have never been rocked in my career my chin can hold up to my words and I will knock you out way before you have a chance to score a knockout on me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congratz on teh big win for Gonzo I really have no idea how u were able to take all those shots without getting rocked or anything though I mean I gotta give credit where credit is due you schooled me in that fight but Gonzo's chin should not have held up to all those shotss it really makes no sense to me

Gonzo: Somebody tell this kid that MMA Math doesnt mean shit in this game. Doesnt matter who beat who, come fight time you will go to sleep. This guy doesnt have an advantage anywhere. Whats he going to do to me? I have knocked out more people than he has fought.

gonzo is the man

congratz on teh big win for Gonzo I really have no idea how u were able to take all those shots without getting rocked or anything though I mean I gotta give credit where credit is due you schooled me in that fight but Gonzo's chin should not have held up to all those shotss it really makes no sense to me

it means you had too much accuracy or your power sucks

• 3 weeks later...
Congrats to Jesus on the win.

Thank you. Once this tour is over I look forward to giving Steele another good fight.

Although I would of considered Jesus a Hall of Famer regardless, I believe this world tour will definitely solidify his place in it. Look at the top competition this guy is facing on a fight to fight basis.

Thank you very much. I actually pride myself on trying to have Gonzo always fight top competition. His next fight definitely qualifies. If Gonzo wins and moves into the top 10 is it possible he is the first fighter to be in the top 10 p4p in 2009, 2010 and 2011?

• 2 months later...

So far Gonzo is 5-3 on the tour and heading to the 9th stop. winning 5 out of 6 fights has put him back into the top 10 at 205 and 32 p4p.

Looking for a Los Angeles Org to host the last stop.

So far Gonzo is 5-3 on the tour and heading to the 9th stop. winning 5 out of 6 fights has put him back into the top 10 at 205 and 32 p4p.

Looking for a Los Angeles Org to host the last stop.

DFC is up for it.

And just because I wanted to give some Gonzo Stats:

Through 33 fights:

Record: 24-9

Opponents Record: 344-73 Win %82

Opponents With Losing record: 1

Opponents Ranked #1 P4P: 5

Opponents Ranked #1 Weight Class: 6

Opponents Ranked Top 3 P4P: 4

Opponents Ranked Top 3 Weight Class: 10

Has fought a total of 9 fighters who were ranked in the top 3 P4P at one time

Has fought 16 fighters Ranked in the top 3 of their weight class