Who is the best bantamweight in the world - $200,000 in winnings (so far)

ACME worldwide presents the first of a series of tournaments to determine who is the best fighter in the world - this time at Bantamweight.

32 Fighters from around the world will meet until ONE man is left standing!

Round One:

16 fighters will fight in Sydney with Triumph United the ACME affiliate down under ...

16 fighters will fight in London with Rule Britannia the ACME London affiliate ...

first round fighters will be paid $2000/$3000/$4000

The winners of Round One will continue to Round Two - (the losers may negotiate privately should you wish to remain but you will be eliminated) ....

Round Two:

The 8 winners from Sydney will fight in Amsterdam with Stoners Fight League our Holland Affiliate ...

The 8 winners from London will fight in Montreal with ACME-Montreal ...

second round fighters will be paid $3000/$4000/$5000

Round Three:

The final 8 fighters will fight in St Petersburg for MKFC-ACME ...

The 8 quarterfinalists will be paid $4000/$5000/$6000

Round Four:

The 4 winners will meet in Montreal with ACME-Montreal ...

fourth round fighters will be paid $5000/$6000/$7000

The LOSERS will be given a fight for THIRD with SFL in Amsterdam

Losers bracket is paid $2000/$3000/$10000

the WINNERS will fight for bragging rights as the best BANTAMWEIGHT in the world - a HUGE payday - and a huge amount of hype/popularity to bring back to your home org!

Winners bracket will be paid $2000/$10000/$65000

We will be seeking sponsors for each leg of the tourney (we want a clothing and nutrition sponsor at each stop)

If we get 16 fighters ranked in the top 100 I will throw in 6 month ViP for the winner as well ...

My goal is to get all 32 participants locked down by 9/30 with round one to take place at or around OCTOBER 23rd!!

Orgs - get your fighters in this event - I don't know if this has been done before but a world wide tourney with different locations sounds fun - any questions you can messge me directly I respond fairlt quickly.

Round One Registrants:

SYDNEY:

1. Leroy Goins 3-0 representing AXF and The Broken Halo Pride Alliance CONTRACTED

2. JP Greywar 12-1 representing Konflikt "Down Under" (bantamweight champion) and Fights All Go South CONTRACTED

3. Chopper Reid 11-3 representing AXF (bantamweight champion) and Iron League Champions Alliance CONTRACTED

4. Geoff Deal 13-6 representing MKFC-ACME and the ACME St Petersburg Alliance CONTRACTED

5. Jimmy Sikblood 10-3 representing AXF and The Plague CONTRACTED

6. Dog Catcher 8-7 Representing ACME - Team North America CONTRACTED

7. Michael "Coop" Benoit 5-0 Representing Triumph United (bantamweight champion) and The Hit Squad CONTRACTED

8. Minoshi Kawajari 12-8 Representing EFC and The Black Hand Alliance CONTRACTED

9. Mark Oswald 16-6 Representing Slagsmalsklubben CONTRACTED

10. Stanley Stuus 0-0 Representing MFS~ McGinley Fighting Systems CONTRACTED

11. Pablo Soriano 11-3-1 Representing Konfikt Down Under and the ANZAC Alliance CONTRACTED

12. Dave Carpio 7-0 Representing EEC and ACME St Petersburg Alliance CONTRACTED

13. Yu Pu 7-2 Freestyle fighter formerly of Rising Sun - Tokyo CONTRACTED

14. Dameon Machida 15-7 Representing CWFL (bantamweight champion) and Phoenix Fight Team CONTRACTED

LONDON

1. Ben Farro 8-4 Representing MKFC and FinnFighters CONTRACTED

2. Bimbo Lice 8-0 Representing Konflict - Rising Sun (bantamweight champion) and The Hell's Playground Alliance CONTRACTED

3. Maxwell Smart 8-3 Representing RMFC and Iron League Champions Alliance CONTRACTED

4. Felix Gaeta 8-7 Representing ACME - Team North America CONTRACTED

5. Johnny McBraddish 17-2 LFC and Premier MMA CONTRACTED

6. Paha Aasi 8-2 Representing Warriors FC and Fight Club Finland CONTRACTED

7. Darnell Klutie 15-6 Representing MKFC (bantamweight champion) and the ACME St Petersburg Alliance CONTRACTED

8. Alex Vargas 7-1 Representing Stoners Fight League (bantamweight champion) and Undisputed MMA CONTRACTED

9. Satqiel Ayperos 5-0 Representing the Cold Blooded Killers Alliance CONTRACTED

10. Ivan ORourke 8-3 Representing MKFC and the Steel Penn Alliance CONTRACTED

11. Jarek Dobromir 7-6 Representing MKFC CONTRACTED

12. Pink Floyd 10-4 Representing Bare Knuckle Combat and the Boondock Fight Team CONTRACTED

13. Sergei Kourdakov 8-1 Representing RMFC (bantamweight champion) and GTi Alliance CONTRACTED

14. Oscar Diaz 9-8 Representing Convicted and ACME St Petersburg Alliance CONTRACTED

15. Roger Parker 0-0 Representing The Fighters Pit!! CONTRACTED

16. Slim Goodbody 7-6 Representing the AFC and ACME St Petersburg Alliance CONTRACTED

Hell's Balls stepping UP!!

We will be looking for sponsors for Sub and FOTN ... and a clothing store that can create and carry a shirt special for the tourney ...

4 top notch guys lined up already ... expect this to fill up in no time!

Six of the eight registrants so far are ranked in the top 50 bantamweights ... at this rate the 6 month ViP to the winner is looking solid as well!

Orgs get in touch - I will be contacting YOU and the fighters managers for backstories as this is the biggest ACME sponsored event to date and I want to make it FUN for all involved AND those that just like to follow the action.

I should be sending someone over. I think I have 3-4 guys who might be interested

MIFC has some of the best bantams in the world - would be awesome if one or more were able to partake!

Damn - Sydney is half filled up and looking SCARY!!!

Seems the majority are requesting Sydney and not London which is actually surprising to me ...

Still hope to see some more powerhouse alliances in this one ...

The SFO will send a fighter once dates are announced because we love Paul. Fighter TBA.

Steve and all who have asked privately ... the venues for Round One are being booked - the first bouts will occur on OCTOBER 23rd!

Eight slots still open in Sydney - Eleven in London ...

5 orgs have contacted me privately about sending a rep (and 4 of the 5 wanted Sydney) ... as soon as I get more committments I will edit then main post ...

Still some BIG alliances not in this - I guess its possible they don't have solid bantams (but I doubt it) ... anyone want to help me call out some of the powerhouse alliances that are not repped here yet? I know the competition is scary at this point but all it takes is one punch!

Does anyone take issue if I enter one of my fighters - seeding is done by ranking so I can't coddle myself ...