Who is the best bantamweight in the world - $200,000 in winnings (so far)

The majority of the contracts have been signed sealed and delivered ...

Really getting excited about this - there are still TWO open slots in Sydney which I am sure someone will man up and fill ... someone has the cajones to tackle these beasts.

Also there CAN be one open spot in London as one manager would prefer to withdraw but won't unless someone wants to replace him ... poeple say the London bracket is softer but who wants the "easy" way?

The majority of the contracts have been signed sealed and delivered ...

Really getting excited about this - there are still TWO open slots in Sydney which I am sure someone will man up and fill ... someone has the cajones to tackle these beasts.

Also there CAN be one open spot in London as one manager would prefer to withdraw but won't unless someone wants to replace him ... poeple say the London bracket is softer but who wants the "easy" way?

Sorry for the delays but Chopper Reid is now ready for a contract. He had to defend his title one last time but in the process busted into the top 5 BW in the world... For the moment at least

First round bouts for London will be sent tomorrow ...

Still ONE OPEN SLOT in Sydney ... the two unsigned guys will get tehir contracts as soon as Jeff logs in ...

14 guys contracted in Sydney ...

Fight offers have been sent in London ...

This guy has withdrawn in Sydney--- Dameon Machida 15-7 Representing CWFL (bantamweight champion) and Phoenix Fight Team

I will add one of my guys so we just need ONE more in Sydney and we can get started!

• 3 weeks later...