Tycoon Favor

Eveas

All of the guys below have 2 slots open, so I don't mind giving one up.

Sultan Ramirez (7332)

Christian Vera (28756)

Kamehameha Kalua (33825)

Nikolai Volkov (61882)

Carlos Quintero (69744)

Xach Ember (70320)

Jacques duBois (82829)

Yutaka Katayama (105001)

Keijo "Fistaus" Kanuuna [ 57301 ]

Kunnon "Koukku" Paukku [ 57587 ]

Pillu Mieles [ 61089 ]

Ottatukka Oikenee [ 78383 ]

Big Boy [ 78412 ]

Pikkuseen "Lukihärö" Darraa [ 78537 ]

Projektina Vitutus [ 96439 ]

Tosta Oikooseks [ 96766 ]

Alfredo Ambassadorado [ 96770 ]

Jouluvalot Juhannuskuuses [ 102072 ]

Vladimir "Sambo" Sputnik [ 104650 ]

"Immigrant" Abdullah Something [ 107038 ]

Sure I would, have two fighters with open sponsorship slot:

George Mako (1499)

Steven Lee (29827)

Greetings.

Nilmar

One of my Tycoon pals, Tamel, finally got upgraded to VIP. Thanks go to Marcus for finally making that happen. He now runs Average Joe's Smashwear designing clothes primarily for Average Joe's Fight Club. Both companies are in Tokyo. He also sells some items I create for my org, Osaka Niten Ichi, as well as sends out some promotional skins for any of my fighters that make it onto an event poster. I figure if I give a fighter a body for the poster it is kind of a waste to never use it again.

Long story short...

I got hired on to run my org promotions. I would like to help boost his hype, because he is a really good quality guy. If anyone would be willing to accept $1 10 day sponsorships I would be very grateful. I remember Mr Terror had a similar thread when he started his supplement company, and I had let him use my fighters at the time. The loan is payed off. Donations are accepted but far from needed. I'd just like some help boosting his hype. Please, let me know if you are up for it. 10 days shouldn't tie up a sponsorship slot for too long.

When I started this game I knew no one. Shortly after creating my org I formed in-game relationships with both managers and they have been a huge factor in my getting hooked on MMA Tycoon. I would love to see some support in hyping hype Average Joe's Smashwear.

Wow, lol. So many posted while I was out today. I will go ahead and send sponsorships to all that posted, but after that I think we are pretty set. He is second in Tokyo atm. Pretty awesome for a niche shop that mostly caters to two orgs. Thanks for the great response. As soon as he saw what happened I got a PM of utter surprise. From now on I think I will go back to just sending custom skins to headliners in my org and leave all the sponsorships to him. Insane amount of clicking to get all those out. :P