qfc's never happened

IcedPee

2 of my fighters QFC were scheduled for yesterday 6/1/09

in las vegas and LA

never happened

it doesnt show up on fight offers anymore, (like they happened)

yet they still have the same next opponent and no improvement or decline in there record

i.ds are

&

OK thanks for the heads up - it's the same issue as a couple of days ago - someone booked their fighter for a QFC with a massive cut and the system gets confused because it wants to give a NC cut before the fight starts.

I will move all the fights on 1 days so they happen today and also fix the actual issue. I didn't have time to fix it yesterday so it's very unlucky that someone decided to book a fighter to have a QFC immediately after getting a 15 day cut again, because that's the only way this happens. So apologies for the having to move them back a day but they'll run today instead, on normal LA / Vegas time.

OK thanks for the heads up - it's the same issue as a couple of days ago - someone booked their fighter for a QFC with a massive cut and the system gets confused because it wants to give a NC cut before the fight starts.

I will move all the fights on 1 days so they happen today and also fix the actual issue. I didn't have time to fix it yesterday so it's very unlucky that someone decided to book a fighter to have a QFC immediately after getting a 15 day cut again, because that's the only way this happens. So apologies for the having to move them back a day but they'll run today instead, on normal LA / Vegas time.

ty m8