Loveladdy's Fighter Interviews

Loveladdy

i may not comment on them much, but i think they're awesome. plus, comments tend to break up the interviews so it looks kinda weird. with my stuff, i mostly look at the number of views if i want some sort of reassurance...but i mostly do them for myself...to bring these little fuckers to life a bit lol. it's fun to go back and read some of the old stuff.

• Upvote 2

i may not comment on them much, but i think they're awesome. plus, comments tend to break up the interviews so it looks kinda weird. with my stuff, i mostly look at the number of views if i want some sort of reassurance...but i mostly do them for myself...to bring these little fuckers to life a bit lol. it's fun to go back and read some of the old stuff.

Thanks for taking the time to write a little something... I guess your right, I read yours all the time and havent left comments either hahaha.... We should join forces one day on a super fighter interview maybe for the radio show haha......

And yes it does bring them to life a little bit, as a matter of fact I need to bring Ogg Nogg back to life in a second since he is being taken to lose his next fight even by my alliance mates, and Ogg Nogg is pissed off!

"Whatsth up bitchesth? Ogg Nogg isth back, and disth time he isth realllllly pisssthed off ! ! !"[/i] - Ogg Nogg - 6/23/2011

(8-2) Grappling powerhouse "The Jive Turkey" Ogg Nogg has proven himself to be a true test for opponents in the bantamweight, and featherweight division, and now he has returned to his original weight class of lightweight to make a run for the lightweight strap. Presently ranked in the top 200 of his weight class, Nogg has a tough test on his hands if he wants to once again move into title contention. Tomorrow night in Las Vegas Ogg Nogg is to test Mike from PSU's goldenchild (8-2) Hack "The Cowboy" Macdonald Jr in what will surely be a battle of the ages. MacDonald is one hell of a striker standing a lean 6'2 and 155lbs, which makes him one of the tallest fighters to ever have fought in the lightweight division. Now compared against Ogg Nogg's 5'6 frame, you can clearly see who is going to have the reach advantage on fight night, but when you think about it its going to be very tough to get Ogg Nogg off of you with that kind of build, if he gets his hands on you you are undoubtedly going for a ride. Will Ogg Nogg be able to close the distance without taking to many big shots? Or will he be able to utilize his superior ground game to bring this fight to the canvas? Its hard to say....

Lets take a look at Ogg Nogg's last fight where he took on none other than Convicted's own Paul Bradleys sprawl and brawler (13-5) Brad Beckam who was riding an 8 fight streak prior to meeting Nogg in the cage for Noggs Carnage debeut. It was clear that Ogg Nogg was being fed to the wolves in this fight, as Beckam was a former champion with high level boxing and a brown belt, this was surely going to be the test of all tests....

Well it was for a moment, until Nogg took him down and caught him with an American at 3:43 of the first round and handed him his first submission loss and derailed his win streak.

I know your thinking to yourself, well these are two different types of fighters one is a boxer, and now Nogg faces MacDonald who is sensational on the feet and has a solid wrestling base, and your right, no doubt about it this is going to be a huge test for Ogg Nogg, a win will propel him into title contention, and a loss sends him packing to the bottom of the division to start all over again.... Its clear both of these fighters have everything to gain, and so much to lose, which in turn means we will see a real war Friday night.

After speaking to a few alliance members from the Tycoon Hybrid Coalition it was clear that not one person in the alliance believes that Ogg Nogg will have what it takes to win this fight... not one person... accept for his manager Brandon Loveladdy.

"Ogg Nogg can never be counted out, he has never been knocked out, never been hurt, and never quits. People can call him an underdog all they want, but the fact of the matter is that (Nogg) will be champion one day, I believe in him.... no matter who you put him up against he will perform and not wilt under the pressure...." Brandon Loveladdy

Well you know its coming, we have Ogg Nogg here with us to answer a few questions and to talk about the fight tomorrow, this is the moment you have all been waiting for... Ladies and Gentelman ... Ogg Nogg.

NOGG: Whatsth up bitchesth? Ogg Nogg isth back, and disth time he isth realllllly pisssthed off ! ! !

MMARADIO: Hahaha! Thanks for taking the time to come in and answer some questions bro, its super cool of you to stop by. I know you have lots going on today, you have one more session to hit at the gym, then you gotta catch a plane out to Vegas for your fight tomorrow....

NOGG: I aint pissthed off about comin to do the interview homiesth, Im pissthed off that my allianceth matesth isth talking trasth on my abilitiesth to winsth disth fight!

MMARADIO: Ya, we heard about that... The way I see it you two look like a great matchup on paper, its just that his standup is so much more advanced than yours that I think a lot of people are not taking you seriously...

NOGG: Never underesthtimate da Ogg Nogg! Don't disthresthpect da Ogg Nogg, and don't make da Ogg Nogg angry! Datsth all people needsth to knowsth. I taken persthonal offencesth by deasth peoplesth dat isth talkin sthit! Day my homiesth, I know that Old MacDonald isth gonna be a tough motherfucker for me to fight, but dat dont mean I aint got a chanceth!

MMARADIO: I hear ya man, people make there opinions and sometimes they just cant see the reality of things. Like I said on paper its close to call, you two have the exact same number of fights and wins, he has the edge on the feet and you have a slight edge on the ground, he is a little bit bigger than you are but you have a build that is made for grappling so again, its anyones call.

NOGG: I aint mad at you, justh mad in general. You dont like Ogg Nogg when I isth mad... Sthomeone getsth me mad before every fight that I won, you know what im sthayin? Deez jive turkeysth dont know dat you isthnt sthupposthed to upsthet the Ogg Nogg before you fight.... I have extra reasthonsth to win disth fight now, not that Ogg Nogg need any motivation to begin with... Hey isth it cool if I sthmoke a blunt?

MMARADIO: Hahah were on the air Ogg Nogg! But uh...ya why not haha, this is California... Im sure it medical am I right?

NOGG: Of course n*gga!

MMARADIO: Dont say that word Nogg....

NOGG: What n*gga? Ogg Nogg isth from Sthouth Africa! I can sthay what I want ya jive turkey!

MMARADIO: Okay-okay smoke your blunt hahah!

Ogg Nogg then proceded to pull out one of the stinkiest smelling blunts I have ever smelled, awww medical marijuana.... He lit it and instantly started to relax...

NOGG: Stho any who, what wasth it dat you all wanted to axe da Ogg Nogg?

MMARADIO: Wow, that shit makes a difference on you bro! Hahaha, good thing they dont let you smoke that stuff before you fight, you wouldnt be as dangerous haha...

NOGG: You sayin dat da Ogg Nogg isth not dangerousth when he is high? You musth have gotten sthome contact high! Hahahahahahaa..... Disth shit isth my medicine man! I cant fly with my weedsth stho I justh dont get high til after da fight! Dat makesth da Ogg Nogg even madder!

MMARADIO: Your classic Ogg Nogg.... Hahaha.. Anyway, we gotta take some calls.... First caller your on the air with Ogg Nogg...

CALLER: Ogg Nogg! Ya guys its Ogg Nogg, I got through! Ogg Nogg Im here with a bunch of your fans right now and we all are driving out to Vegas to watch you fight! Your our favorite MMA fighter, we will love your crazy style!!! How do you think the fight will go down tomorrow?

NOGG: Well thank yousth guysth very much for being Ogg Noggsth fansth, dat shit isth cool! Dat isth sthome really coooool sthit! Well tomorrow I know dat Old MacDonald isth gonna be looking to knock my head off, he probably will look to counter me knowing that if I take him down I will rip one of histh long assrh armsrh or legsth off at some point... I know he gotsth sthome real nice kicksth, and punchesth, stho I know he will be trting to put'em on me early to keep the fight from going to the deep watersth... I know dat in da passthed his kryptonite hasth alwaysth been wresthlersth, and sthince then it look like he worked real hard to improve histh wresthlin abilitiesth, stho Ogg Nogg isth looking forwardsth to a good tessth of skillsth....(Did you say testicles?) Sthup up man! Dont make Da Ogg Nogg body sthlam yo assth... I cant really tellsth you guysth what my plan isth but I know what he will probably be lookin to do... He hasth a few optionsth, and I prepared for all of them. Da Ogg Nogg isth ready no matter what anyone elsthe may think.

CALLER: Ummm, cooooool! We will be in Vegas tomorrow chearing you on, WAR OGG NOGG!

MMARADIO: That was nice.... Lets take our next caller...

CALLER: Ogg Nogg this heres Darrel Arlington from Texas, we thinks "The Cowboy" MacDonald is gonna woop on your South African ass!!! And whats wrong with da way yous talks? You sounds like one of dem retards.....

NOGG: You disthresthpected Da Ogg Nogg Darrel from Arlington Texasth, and dat wasth a big misthake, if you were here I would knock you redneck teeth out of your budweisther sthoaked sthkull. Stho lucky for you Ill let you talk your sthit and take it out on your boy tomorrow night.

MMARADIO: HAhaha well said! We are all out of time for our callers, we gotta get you back to your gym for training.... Anything else you want to add before we send you off?

NOGG: I have lotsth of resthpect for Old MacDonald, Ogg Nogg think that he and Mike from PSU are good guysth, but a job isth a job, and Ogg Noggsth job isth to fight sthome of da besth fightersth in da world, if dat meansth that people think Ogg Nogg isth gonna losthe da fight, then let them thinksth what they want. Ogg Nogg likesth to talk a lot of sthit, but Ogg Nogg isth alstho a professthional assthlete who have rthespect for anyone elsthe that may have da ballsth to stepths into da cage with him. Ogg Nogg have resthpect for Old MacDonald, but Old MacDonald will learn after dis fight that he need to go back to histh farm, E-I-E-I-O! Im kidding, good luck bud, I think you would do a little better at welterweight stringbean...

Tune in Friday night for Carnage 64: Knights of Terror live commentary! Until next time folks this is MMARADIO signing off, and saying kick his ass Ogg Nogg, kick his fucking ass!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Knock-knock... who's there? Hammer... Hammer who? The Hammer that's gonna smash yo face in if yous don't open the door...

Thats right my n*gga and my n*ggarettez, yo boy MC Hammer is back wit DiGNITY N ready 2 crush some skullz! You bes prepare yo self for da shit dat iz bout to drop right here. I been out da cage for a couple of montz workin on tightin up my shit, N you motherfuckaz is bout to see da new an improvified Hammer dat iz fo show! I wuz trainin wit da yoga dudez who where da robes N shit for a hot minute in China, and dose dudez toughtz me to harness by chi, and make dat shit my pet, my fuckin chi a pet if you will... Yeeeaaah, dat wuz cool, but I been plannin to start wreckin homiez now so I dont gotz to worry bout people not likin it when da Hammer speakz hiz mother-fuckin mind!

I recently signed up wit my main mother fucka Gary Coffee agin, and yo man he live up to hiz name, he like one strong azz ezprezso or some shit! I got a fight tonight againz diz dude, I think hez either Bruce Springsteenz or Tony Danza cuz they call him the bozs. I will tell you he aint gonna be my boss, Gary Motherfucking coffee maker iz my mother fuckin bozs, and after dat shit I is my own mother fuckin bozs,so Tony Danza aint my boss... you feelin me n*ggaz?

I iz real ez-sited about fightin dis bozs dude, my team over at the Tycoon Hybrid Coaliton and da Hammer, we'z all been watchin lots of tape on diz dude, and da firz thing we notice, is dat diz dude aint never fought no good fighterz before, and da only guy who wasnt no chump at all kicked hiz azs ha-haa. I think diz dude iz all hype, and I plan to prove dat shit tonight when I smash diz dudes face like a hamburger patty cake and shit.

Yo what'z up? Ya Im talkin at U dawg! I iz here in Montrealz wit da Canadianz, and I been ready for diz moment 4 long az I can remember, an da Hammer can remember pretty good right now, cuz he aint been able to score no grass since he bin up her in Ciznanada yo! So ya anywayz, Hammerz iz coming to destroy U 2-night Tony Danza, I iz gonna make you wish you lef yo career behind you in the mother-fuckin 80'z dawg! Da Hammer gonna smash yo face in, den axe one of deez hozers to show me where I can score some of dat chronic, and maybe even drink up a 4-T oz or some shit to celebrate my kickin dat azs of yos. I will straight up take your leg when you kick me, and make you start hittin yo self wit it like some kinda demon pozsezesed handicapper child homie! So dont you even mother fuckin think you iz gonna come in the cage and kick at my azs all night, or you will be unhappy wit what will happen. 4 reaaaaaaallllll....... iz you feeeeeelllllliiiiinnnn meeee? ? ? ?

Here iz my new track dedicated to Nicholas Bosse

Entitled Whos the mother fuckin boss!?!?!

1....2....3 n 2 the 4...uh

yeaaaaaaaahhhh homie

Hammerz in da house (sexy lady vocals)

Damn straight im in da house, bitch make me some food...

Hammerz in da house (sexy lady vocals)

Bitch I fuckin axed you, now go make me some food...

Hammers got an appetite

Some could say for destruction

Hammers gonna fight tonight

bitchin trippin is dis guy for real?

Who's the boss? Who's the boss?

Why dont you axe da guy who loss?

Im the one they call Hammer!

Ramma-lamma-Ramma-lam-lam-lamma

Jamma-lamma, jamma-lam-jam-jamma

Right hook, "hes cut"...

Bitch what did you espect?

Left hook "he's rocked"

Thats cuz my fistz is filled with dynamite

Cuz da Hammers got N appetite

Some would say for destruction

He go by the Hammer

Though he dont need no introduction

Who's the boss? Whos this Boss?

Why dont you axe da guy who loss?

Im the one and only M.C. Hammer!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Press Conference for Ascension Welterweight Champion - Takehiko "Bukkake" Takaki (12-2)

Thank you all for joining us... The Champion will be with you all shortly....

You could hear the clamor of the press and fans as they nervously moved around in there seats in preparation for the arrival of the champion.

As Takaki entered the room the subtle noises turned into a loud applause...

Ladies and Gentleman, without further ado may I present... your undisputed Ascension Welterweight Champion - Takehiko "Bukkake" Takaki! ! !

"Uh hello Los Angeles... I am please to finely meet my many fan and supporter... I have been ask to tell you all my story of success, and tell you of my plan for domination of welterweight division. First I must thank you all, my fan and the press of MMA, if not for you no one will know who Takaki is. Second I must thank Skinny Vince for giving chance to fight and show you all American what I made of. Many Japanese fighter not known by Americans, we do not have fake reality television image of who we are, we live a reality that is not made ignorance or false morality. So I thank you for chance to fight, and for opportunity to show what Japanese heart is made of.

As many of you know I was pick up my manager Brandon Loveladdy in February of this year, my career make complete return, and now I stand here before you as a champion. I have been test by three great fighters since joining my new team, and I have shown what we are made of in each bout. Some of you say I not the most popular fighter, but I tell you look at me, I have destroy so many great man that have step before me, Is that not what you wish to see Americans? Do you not turn on your television just to watch as others suffer? Does this not make you feel like more of man? I have won three fight in row, yet you still count Takehiko Takaki out of fight? This insult all the hard work and blood I spill, and these insult will not be forgot, never.

In three hour you all will get your fill of blood, so drink and be happy, for you are not the one who will put your life and honor at risk.... Takaki must face toughest fighter undeniable to even you with the dullest of minds, rotted by your television and your false idol... and tonight I will silence last of critic, or I urge critic to step in cage and let me kick you in face! I match against Dakota Royer, he much older much more experience. (16-1) 13 win by knock out, you will all see battle no question ask, our record combine 28-3 with 18 ko, this mean you will see fight of night! I respect Dakota, I know he been around for very long time, and he face very top fighter of all discipline, but he will not come to my palace (Ascension) and take away my crown! He will march to the gates, and when he enter my kingdom he will see who the master is. He will see how I earn my place, and he will be carried away on the backs of his allies when I remove him from his own consciousness.

As of this moment, I stand before you the champion, and I train hard for this fight. I see this fight in my minds eye one thousand time, and I know what it take to win. Royer will see that it is time to take a step down in competition, he is getting to old to face those with new blood. My promise to you all, you will see "Bukkake" all over face of competition, you can run but when "Bukkake" come for your face, you can not hide, I cum from all angles leave your face look like big mess!"

Takaki got up at that moment and walked away, while the press and fans tried to shout questions at him, it was far to late. It was clear to see at this point, Takehiko Takaki was on a mission to keep that Welterweight title, at any cost necessary. And do you know what? I dont think you could find one person in the room tonight who wouldn't agree with that statement, well accept for Dakota's management that is...

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Eh man- how ya all been hangin? I hope Jah has been mighty good to you all... He been so mighty good to me... Dis las weeken I got married to da love of my life, no not cannabis sativa, no not jiu jitsu I got married to my best frien, and da love of my live mannn... it was real groovy. Da positive vibrations is makin dare way down to the deepest parts of my soul man.

Anyways, I just got done wit da best training camp of my life, and had a couple of days to make weight and got married, smoked some of my sativa, and made love to my wife man! Yahhh, Jah is good, Jah is good.... I been trainin so hard for dis fight, day found me a real game opponent dis time, I got to fight a dude who day say is better dan me on da ground... better dan Herb you say? I dont know about dat man, dat dude aint good at nothin but holdin dudes down while he sweats in dare faces... dat aint fightin, and dat aint winnin if you ask me... but you didnt so Herb is gonna shut up now hahaha... I am so blazed man, anyway... I gotta fight dis dude tomorrow, and da belt is on da line. Dat mean dat everyting I been workin for is on da line, and dat give Herb Everyday da reason to smoke this dude like a blunt tomorrow night...

So day ask me to tell you my thoughts on my opponen, and I gotta do dis for PR, to be honest I would rather be on my PS3 playing Fight to rest my mind for what I gots to do tomorrow, but I gotta honor da contrac. Vladimir is a tall guy for 135, I think dat will put him in a disadvantage agains me, I am a stocky fighter. I am like snake on da groun, you don wanna lay on top of me or you will either go to sleep, or you will end up with broken bone. If he wants to stand, I have done my homework. I know he will look to land haymakers and keep pushing forward to set up his relentless takedowns, and I am not worried about dis. I tink I can pick him a part no matter where da fight go. I respec him, I know he has many wins to his credit, and I have prepare to be in dog fight. Herb has been test many time, I just had my 30th birthday and in my long happy life, I have fought 25 time. Out of those I have submit my opponen 15 time, won by KO 2 times, and lost 6 time. Out of each time I lose, I learn from my mistake, and now I have earn da title, and defend it 4 times already with success... praise Jah! Now I plan to enter for my 5th title defense, and I plan to make a statement, some people day say dat he will be da new champion, and I say to those people, you have never seen Herb Everyday when he is any hungrier dan he is right now, and no not because I just smoked 5 bong loads of sativa, but because I am ready to show to da world what 1 Jamaican is capable of when he is tested in da spot light. Praise god almighty I will show da world what I am capable of, I will obtain da 20th win of my career, win my 5th title defense, and prove to da world dat cannabis can make you a champion! Praise JAh! Let da light of Zion shine down onto your soul, praise god he is good, let the light shine from out of your souls, let it pour from your eyes, behold as I 1 man, will take over this world!

Well check out World Fighting Championship in Los Angeles, tomorrow night we bringin it to da Underground! Dont miss it if ya know whats good... praise Jah! Sativa! Sativa...

• Upvote 1

"Donkey Stlye" Don Key (5-1-1) is a 21 year old from Columbia. Escaping a life of Cocaine distribution by moving to Thailand at a young age surely saved this young fighters life, but after just 4 professional wins he was being offered a title shot, which seemed to make sense at the time, but is a 20 year old fighter ever really ready to fight a P4P beast? I guess it all comes down to hype and popularity, but none the less this Columbian muay thai practitioner has still proven to have the donkey sized balls to go along with his devastating "Donkey Style", as he went for that title, and twice against (26-12-1) Tauno Palo, the 26 year old was tested in there first meeting, with the fight being judged a draw, the second time around Don Key made tactical rookie errors that allowed him to put himself in the clinch against the clinch expert Palo. After a brutal beating for 5 rounds, Palo eventually gave Don Key his first loss. After taking time to meet with his team, they went over his mistakes and decided he was ready for another fight. He was offered a rematch against the former Champion Ezekiel Ambrose (12-4), in this meeting the fight was much closer but Don Key clearly took the last 2 rounds by stuffing the superior wrestlers takedown attempts and administering a brutal stand up clinic in the process. Well the young Columbian is apparently ready to be tested once more, this time against Steve "The Homewrecker" Headden 21-10-0 and who has been around since the beggining of MMA TYCOON. Wow, this will surely be Don Keys biggest test to date. This guy has been fighting since April of 2009! If Don Key can manage to get the upset taking out the more advanced fighter, he will surely be put into a tricky position. With the management of Honor FC offering Don Key the next challenger, that would mean a win would put him up for ANOTHER shot at Tauno Palo? Man am I confused, lets just see if he can get past "The Homewrecker" tomorrow night. If Key can manage to keep this fight on the feet, I think he should have what it takes to make mince meat out of Headen, if not, Headen may be one W closer to his 10th career submission.

When I had the opportunity to send some questions over to Key's camp, here is what they had to say:

Your facing one of the oldest fighters in MMA TYCOON history, how does that feel? Do you think his experience in the cage will give him the edge?

Or do you think you will be able to expose his glass jaw?

"I a have to a remember, every a fight is just that, a a fight... If you are on the a street a, and a a guy he try to a fight you, you don have a time to think, is dis guy he a gonna beat me? No, you just have to sit back and throw shots until you knock the a guy a out a!

I know he a have more training experiences than a me, but that is a ok, I have something he dont, I have a solid chin. I will a find a a way to land the shot that he is worried about, and he will know what my "Donkey Style" is all about a."

How would you feel about fight Paulo again should you manage to take out Steve Headden?

" I dont a like to think about a who is a gonna be my next a opponent. If da management and da fans want dat, then I will a speak with my management. I think my manager want me to get some training time in before a next fight, I think Paulo need to take a another a fight or a 2 first. I think I been thrown to da wolf a abit, but I will fight with a all of my a heart no matter who a they a give me..."

As you can see this young fighter has a ton of big things in his future, keep your eyes peeled Saturday night I have a feeling you are going to see a knockout of the night!

Here we are backstage at Ascension 34, I'm with the Tycoon Hybrid Coalition fight team and they have been kind enough to say a few words for us...

First up tonight we have Forrest "The Liberator" Loveladdy the former Illuminati Welterweight Champion, after losing the belt he is now ready to take on the Lightweight divisions best as he will be tested against the older, more experienced Brent Celek.

First off, Forrest how does it feel to be the first to fight tonight representing your fight team?

"It feels good, I get to go out there tonight against a top competitor and make a statement. The Tycoon Hybrid Coalition does not fuck around, especially not when our name is on the line. Celek is a game opponent, and I am not taking him lightly, I lost the belt in my last fight, and now its time to get back on to the winning path... that means Celek is in for a long night if he thinks he is going to make me some stepping stone."

Speaking of losing the belt, how much does that motivate you coming into this fight? And what prompted you to make the drop back down to Lightweight? You had a good amount of success at Welterweight...

"It was not just losing the belt in general that motivated me, its losing period. When you spend as much time as I do day in and day out grinding it out and training 4 times a day, it can be a little tough to lose... you have to convince yourself that all the preparation was not wasted and find the will to hit the gym as soon as possible. After losing the belt I was back in the gym after a week of down time with family. I got beat up pretty bad, Im not gonna lie, my gameplan failed and I took a beating for it... But that being said you have to get back to training as soon as you can... I have been working real hard to get my red belt, so that has been my main motivation, I have been training since I was 18 and have not looked back...

I decided to make the drop back down to lightweight because I eat a raw vegan diet, I basically dont eat anything thats bad for me, so its easier for me to fight at lightweight, I dont have to eat constantly now, so I have more time to train hahaa...."

Brent Celek is a top name in this division, a W tonight would surely propel you up the ranks here at Ascension, have you thought about what a win like this would do for your career?

"Honestly, no. I dont like to look to far ahead, I take each fight as it comes, and try to solve the riddle of my opponents game, once I have beaten them, then yes I will sometimes keep my eyes open to who might be next... but other than that I just focus on the task at hand. And the task at hand presently is to beat Brent Celek. He has been around a loooong time, and he has seen some big names. I think this fight is a great matchup for me, what you see is what you get with Celek, he is past his prime and is not putting any new aces up his sleeve, I know that I present a few problems for him, Im younger, I feel I have more skills than he does, and on paper we are pretty even. I think his experience will obviously come into play, but I have a feeling my grappling will change the outcome of this fight..."

Well goodluck Mr. Loveladdy, being that your brother is Brandon Loveladdy your manager I have a feeling you have a good corner and team and tonight may just be your night. Take care we will see you soon...

Next up we have a Heavyweight fight between unbeaten (10-0) "Project X-treme" Xydorn Xanthopoulous XVII and Viktor Prokhorov.

Representing THC Xanthopoulous XVII has made a name for himself as a solid kickboxer, and tonight he will be put to the test against the grappling prowess of Prokhorov.... Claiming to hail from the planet Nibiru, "Project X-treme" is said to be a half alien half human hybrid... riiiight. Well if that is the case, Im sure we will see tonight, as the hybrid will be tested by one of the toughest humanoids in the whole Heavyweight division...

Xydorn, you have annihilated every opponent set in front of you so far, how do you see this fight tonight going for you? Those who have made predictions think that his wrestling will be enough for him to grind out a win, what do you think?

"The humanoid will look to come forward using heavy shots, only with the hopes of setting up a clinch attempt, or a takedown, at which point if he has success he will surely look to land some ground and pound followed by perhaps a submission attempt. All of this however will be fruitless, he will fail... The future has been written by the astral creators you call aliens. Resistance is futile."

Okay, haha sounds good to me.... They do require a psychiatric evaluation after you get hit in the head to many times right? Im kidding...

Can you let us in on your gameplan Xydorn?

"Knock out the Russian, hit him so hard he tears a whole in the fabric of time and goes back to the days of the Berlin wall. He will be struck with enough force to leave Boris Yeltsin's birthmark on his face, except it will not be birthmark, instead foot mark, or perhaps fist mark. Resistance is futile, resistance is futile..."

This interview is not really going anywhere, good luck bud...

And tonights headliner Takehiko "Bukkake" Takaki the former Ascension Welterweight Champion will do battle with none other than (10-2)Iron Vines! Word on the street is that this fight will put one of these two fighters back into title contention should the put on the fight that is expected of them. In his last fight Takaki was dethroned in brutal fashion after dominating the first round, he was caught with a brutal strike that cost Takaki his precious belt. Now in order to get his belt back he needs to go through the Submission machine Iron Vines...

"Bukkake" you are being given a big shot right now, it looks like this fight could make or break your career. Both of you guys desperately need this win, what do you think you bring to the cage tonight that will make the difference?

"I a bring big mess to face, I will come for his face very quick, very hard, like explosion... big mess... he not know what hit him"

Weird man, weird.... seriously.

"You American always have porn for brain, you not know what "Bukkake" do to opponent face... Let me tell you what happen to face....

Dude its cool, I dont want to know what your gonna do to his face, just do it, do it fast and get out bro, whatever floats your boat...

"Silly American, watch to much desperate house slut of orange county..."

Wow, okay... moving on.... I mean seriously where do I go from here? Fuck it... Kick his ass Takaki.... Im out of here go kick his fucking ass.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Ronald "The Butcher' McDonald fight day blog Hello everyone, well Happy Fucking Thanksgiving you sons of bitches... Today is the annual turkey holocaust day, where we all get together and partake in mass turkey murder to reinact the native american genocide. This day we give thanks to big business for destroying a organic way of living, and sit around the table speaking about mindless bullshit whilst we try not to think of the proud history this country has long since "forgotten". Well mother fuckers and father fuckers and fuckers of all wakes of american life, Ronald "The Butcher" McDonald did not forget,l and today im gonna partake in your glutenous feast, Im gonna slaughter one turkey in particular this fine evening, he is gonna get stuffed full of kicks and punches, served with a side of knees and a nice cranberry sauce a la elbows. And if you all want some desert you can come back to my locker room after I decapitate this turkey and I can stuff my pumpkin pie down your watering gullet. God bless America.

HERB EVERYDAY BLOG Hey mons and womons, dis be your favorite Jamaican "Smoke'N" Herb Everyday here... I jus want to say some ting about dis guy I be fightin tonight. when day send me fight offer I was tinkin it has to be a title fight or a top contender, but dis guy look like he gonna get hurt real bad mon. Damn, once I found out I loaded up my private jet "high-air" full of my fine hydroponic herbs and flew out to vegas for a party weeken wit my friends and family. We gonna eat some tofurkey in a bit man, aftet dat we gonna smoke two joints, and then smoke two more... smoke two joints in time of peace and two in time of war, den you smoke ten mudder fuckin joints and a blunt followed by bong rips before you fight da guy I got tricked into beatin up man. Tonight I is gonna have to go out and put a beat down on a dude who I feel bad about doin dat too, its kinda like what you americans did to dem natives and the mexicans when you stole the land from dem hahah, except de americans aint got no concience and Herb

• 1 month later...

"The Jive Turkey" Ogg Nogg (11-4) vs. Dresden "The Bomber" Carmichael (9-3)

26 year old Ogg nogg is a fierce competitor, standing at only 5'6 this wrestling powerhouse has made a name for himself in the MMA world and is riding high off of a big win over blackbelt Aoki Funkyama. In that fight Nogg was making his Ascension Rising debut , he literally picked Funkyama apart using a combination of improved kickboxing, clinch control/dirty boxing and expert top control. When Aoki took Nogg down he was unable to capitalize and Ogg Nogg managed to end up on top of the scrambles while actively looking to submit the higher ranked grappler in Funkyama. Now he faces a new test, defeat Convicted Inc.'s own Dresden Carmichael. Surely Carmichael will be looking to use his superior striking skills to to put a 7th TKO win together, and also to avenge the loss of his Alliance mate Hack McDonald. "The Jive turkey" has been tested before in the past by many a sensational strikers, and come Friday night he may be facing the toughest test of his career as Carmichael is ranked as a Sensational wrestler, and a brown belt as well. With Ogg Nogg being considered the dark horse in this match, its hard to see him as having the chance to take this fight. But if you look at his storied career you will see he has beaten many a top opponents using his heart and determination, two things you cant put a skill rating on...

I had the opportunity to sit down with Ogg Nogg following a heavy muay thai sparring session with training partner Forrest Loveladdy, and as it seems he has come to embrace the title of underdog as it is the title he has always been given.

Ogg Nogg, thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to hang out with me and do this interview... real cool bro...

"No problemsth mosther fucka! I am real hyped out to be facthing disth tough opponentsth!"

Haha you mean hyped up!

"Mosther fucka I didnt do no agreeing to take englisth classthth and sthit, I here to tell you dat da Ogg Nogg isth gonna beat sthome assthth on Friday night..."

Okay, cool... cool just don't body slam me like the last few times bro... chill...

"Good idea, da Ogg Nogg needsth histh weedsth, letsth go sthmoke some medicthinal cannabisth!"

Dude say it don't spray it hahaha, fucking gross man...

Ogg Nogg then proceeded to pull out some stinky ass headband OG from his gym locker, man that looks like some good shit... he walked to the back of the gym and just as I was going to ask him what he was doing he went over to the largest locker in the locker room and began to out in the combination, as it opened the sweet smell of sensimilia filled the air, and I could hear the faint sound of laughter, and wait is that Bob Marley?

"In here mosther fucka! (he motioned me to follow him inside of the locker, wierd this is some You Cant Do That on Television shit for those of you who know what Im talking about...)

As we went inside the secret doorway in the locker room I could then see that half of Brandon Loveladdys team was in this secret room, and from what I could see through the stonie haze everyone was smoking weed, wierd... hahah. Ogg Nogg then picked up a 4 ft bong, or should I say more leaned it up towards his mouth and proceeded to take multiple puffs off of it, this is surely going to be a strange interview.

"Come over here mosther fucka!" (he motioned me to hit that giant bong...soooo I did haha, 5-6 times)

You know my name is not mother fucker man, if I wasnt higher than Keith Richards in the 70's I would probably care hahah...

"Well okay, mosther fucker sthir, what do you want da Nogg to call you den?"

My name is Samson, you can call me Sam...

"Okay Stham Sthonsth, I will jus call you Stham"

Fuck it man, just call me mosther fucka! hahahahha! I forgot what I was supposed to interview you and stuff, damn... Im tooooo hiiiiighhhh....

"Let da Nogg do all da talkin, I gotsth to fight Dresthden Carmichael, and dat dude look fierceth...I feel like I iz well prepare to deal wit disth guy, I have lotsth of experiencesth wit guysth justh like him. I think that if I can beat disth guy it will be a big sthep for da Ogg Nogg, and da Ogg nogg like to takesth big sthepsth... I dont like no "What about bob" baby stepsth. Stho you guysth who think dat da Nogg is justh sthome kind of sthepping sthoner isth sthmoking da bottom shelf nugsth, and dat shit isth weak! Prepare your self for war my friend, I think you and your crew isth cool peoplesth, I would love to sthmoke some Kush with you after da fight, but firsth I gotta woop on dat assthth!

• 3 months later...

"I have been given the great honor of representing Ascension as the 145 lb. Champion, and under this waning moon I will be given the great honor to be made the 1st 135 lb. Champion. I must pass a great test placed before me, a test which will determine if my blood is worthy of being spilled to the Gods. And this evening I will face a respected fighter(Gracie), he has beaten many good, and many not so good men. Among those beaten includes my good friend Herb Everyday. Gracie then brought suffering upon my family, and those who commit such atrocities will then have to answer to the Great Spirit Horse. The Great Spirit Horse has come for you Gracie... I will tonight right the wrongs and make an offering to the Moon Goddess, you will then be destroyed and carried upon the winged Spirit Horse until your soul is set free to the underworld. This evening marks the coming of a new age, an age where Ahiga Otaktay will proudly hold 2 belts at one time, the prophecy has been written in the runes, and the time for change is now..." - Ahiga Otaktay

• 4 weeks later...

Currently ranked #1 in the K-1 145 lb. division, Larry David has proved that an ass whooping is never a laughing matter....well unless you are the one delivering it.

It's not to often that I choose to select one of my fighters to directly give praise to, as most of my fighters always deserve some type of praise for the brutal ass kicking they constantly endure and deliver day in and day out. But today is different, as I looked upon the K-1 rankings it occurred to me that Larry David had managed to take the #1 position in his weight class, and that is a feat that should never be taken lightly. So today Larry I am here to honor you, and to tell the fighting world how bad ass you really are...

At 23 years of age, Larry David is currently (8-2-0), with 8 of those fights taking place at welterweight no less. As he began his decrease in body mass due to the strict kosher diet he consumed, it was evident that he would have the potential to inflict a great deal of damage on fighters who were more his own size. After Larry and I sat down to discuss his future we came to the conclusion that he should drop down to lightweight for a few fights and see how it felt. The response was fantastic, Larry destroyed Jesse Marcel with a brutal punch at only 2:47 seconds of the first round. At this time people had thought of Larry as more of a kick-boxer, so when he came out and KO'd Marcel people were shocked and and excited to see a fighter with so much power fighting at lightweight. Soon following this win Larry started getting a substantial bit more attention than he was used to. I remember him calling me at 3:00 a.m. freaking out because he had a radio interview he had been asked to do the next morning. He did great in the interview though, in all honesty he charmed the hell out of them... "Larry will you tell the audience what it feels like to knock someone out, in your professional experience you have been responsible for sending 5 guys to the hospital and crushing there dreams, how does it feel Larry?? ..... Umm, it feeeeels, well pretty, pretty good. It's a lot like orgasming in front of a screaming audience, its intense, a little awkward if you think about it like that I guess but, honest to god thats what it feels like... Its why I do this, well that and the fact that I honestly like to bust heads just as much as I like busting nuts..."

After that interview people saw how likable Larry David really was, he is just your average guy, well actually not your AVerage guy.. actually no he is not that average, Larry is a weird son of a bitch, but thats what people found so endearing about him. Following all the new press he was booked one more fight at 155, he was set to face Thorvauld Stauning in a fight that would put him in contention for a title shot. All eyes were on Larry as he entered the ring that night, and they were not disappointed, Larry came in the cage guns blazing and put a brutal ass kicking on Stauning, I mean this was f*cking brutal, and at 2:45 of round 3 Larry finished Thorvauld with a vicious head kick that left him drooling all over the canvas, well that and bleeding but thats besides the point, or is it? So what does that put our knock out tally at? Oh ya, 6...

The sky was now the limit for young Larry David, and times were rapidly changing for the better. We were all asked to join Broken Halo Pride, and we gladly accepted. Upon this new change in comrades we decided it best for Larry to drop down to 145 so as to let our alliance mate continue to dominate the lightweight division. So now, here we are standing in front of the great unknown, Larry is not set to take on none other that Otto Vilheim's "Na Baron" Feyd Rautha Harkonnen, the current champion of Dynasty's 145 Lb. Division. Will Larry do what he does best and destroy this top fighter, or will he lose his claim to the #1 spot and be defeated? I spoke with Larry while he was flying aboard a private jet which is just about to touchdown in Tokyo, and let me tell you his spirits were higher than he is, and athletic commission I mean that as in he is high in the air, not high on drugs, though the rest of the team flying with him may be on drugs, because thats how we do things around here, we fly high, real high! (we only condone the use of natural drugs, the ones which our mother provides, mother nature that is)

Sunday night Larry David in my opinion is going to show the world what K-1 fighting is truly about, its a shame that a good managers fighter will have to be destroyed, I have nothing but respect for you Otto, you and I go way back, so I say this in all do respect...Feyd is going to get put down my friend, Larry is under the impression (I told him) that Feyd is a muslim terrorist who wants to beat him because he is jewish, so let me tell you... the dradle is spinning and when it stops, it will surely topple to one side or the other.

Larry, go out there and show them how Broken Halo does things, put him to sleep!

• 3 months later...

Born ready to kick like an ass! "Donkey Style" as he is known by most of his fans, has been captivating the attention of MMA fans in Los Angeles since he burst onto the scene back in May of 2011. finishing his first fight with a Brutal head kick at 4:05 of the opening round Don Key earned the name Donkey Style for kicking ass, well, like an ass that night.

Before we continue the story of "Ba-Donk A" Don Key's climb up the rankings, lets get to know who the man behind the ass really is...

Don Key: I a grew up in a Columbia and I a had to a get away from the Cocaine Trade, or go into de family a business of a Donkey breeding, so I a chose to go to Thailand and learn muay thai instead.. Brandon Loveladdy saw me kick on da farm one a day and he said to my family he a pay for me to a learn muay thai, he a say that I have a very a powerful kick, they a say I kick like a mule. So the next is a how you say... a history."

History is right, since taking the Welterweight title back in January of this year he has managed to defend the Welterweight title an astounding 7 times, and since has claimed the Lightweight belt as well. Did I mention that out of his 8 title fights he has finished 7 of them? Did I mention only 1 fight made it past the 3rd round? Did I also mention that he is only 25 years old and one of the most popular fighters in the world? Well I just did, and now you know who Don Key is... he is a bad-ass, pardon the pun. This guy has huge fricken balls! I've seen them, he likes to train in the nude... I know gross right? Not for Don Key, he needs no cup, he prefers a kick in the nuts over a hug any day of the week. Have you ever seen a Donkey do it? Its intense, just as intense as Don Key's style...

Don Key 16-2-1 is now scheduled to face the 29 year old 19-6 former champion Heath Smith this Wednesday night right hear in the blisteringly hot Los Angeles California at CWFC 94.

Don Key is looking to defend his Lightweight title for the fans in his new hometown of Los Angeles!

Here is what "Donkey Style" had to say about the matchup...

Don Key: Dis a guy Heath Cliff, he sound really tough, I have a seen his cartoons a before.. (Brandon Loveladdy whispers something in his ear)

Oh! I thought you guys wanted me to kick da cartoon cat around for a couple of a rounds, I kidding I kidding, Heath Bar has a solid record, and he a has da best wrestling of a any fighter I have faced a before... I think this fight is a real good one, I even practiced in camp for the Championship rounds in case he has improve a his a chin. If a not, I plan to put him to a sleep... (he then began to pretend fight in the air) hello, you a wanna fight, oh that is nice, my a name is a Don Key, whats that you a say? I have big a balss? ohhhhh Kick right in da head.. his feet are all a wobbly a wobble and he a cant even stand a up... Its all a over! Don Key wins de a title again!"

It appears as though Don Key is in great spirits coming into this fight, expect a war!

He also had one other thing to say...

Don Key: Tauno Palo and your manager Gerda Goraman, you a had da balls to a fight me when I was a kid, but now I am a grown up, and I want to wipe that Knock Out from a my a record. Lets fight welterweight, non title, lets do this! My only draw, my only a knock out! Someone make a dis fight a happen!"

"Donkey Style A.K.A. Ba-Donk A" Don Key is one bad ASS, he kicks like a mule and has big old balls. Now you all know who to look out for, top 10 in the world here he comes...

• 1 year later...

Chet Lamare - A New Beginning

18 year old Chet "The Twin" Lamare is set to make his appearance with Warzone in Amsterdam tomorrow night! Growing up in Orange County, Chet Lamare was a twin, he had a twin brother that he would fight with constantly! After his parents realized that the only was the two siblings would not kill each other was to teach them martial arts. After becoming a black belt in Karate, Chet and his twin brother were sent to Thailand to learn Muay Thai! After making his debut in the QFC in August 2013, Brandon Loveladdy signed him to Warzone Amsterdam where he is looking to kick some ass and take some names.

Chet Lamare is ready to face Pera Detlic tomorrow in Amsterdam. When we asked Chet how he feels coming into this fight he said "I've been in Amsterdam for the last few weeks training at the Warzone Training Facility, I flew out early to train with Lord Shiva who fought last week and kicked some ass, he stayed here with me and helped me prepare for this fight, and I believe I'll be getting my first W tomorrow night, and after Im gonna had down to the Red Light District after I smoke my brains out hahah.... Ive been holding out for the last 2 weeks, and my manager promised me a good time after I rip this guy to pieces! I gotta do this for the Broken Halo, and my guys back at the Temple of Illumination."

- - - . . . PRESS RELEASE REGARDING AHIGA OTAKTAY . . . - - -

Brandon Loveladdy - "Thanks everyone for joining us here today, we are excited to be able to do this press conference for you all today... It's been a long time since we've been able to find the time to arrange this sort of thing, but we are pleased to announce to you all today that you can expect a lot more P.R. coming from us in the future. As a team I decided a while back that the best thing for my guys would be to keep them grounded, I didn't want any of my fighters allowing there egos to get in the way of there futures. So I spent some time with each of them, we did some deep shamanic work, I wanted to help my guys transform to there fullest potential by clearing away all that was holding them back. And now, all the guys who are left on my team, they have stripped away there egos, and what remains are some humble, yet brutal individuals.

I have the honor today of introducing to you, the first guy on my team to make me proud to be a manager, and one of my good friends...

"The Illuminated One" him self, Ahiga Otaktay!"

Ahiga Otaktay - "It's a pleasure to be here boss! I'm sure you all know, but I have an important fight coming up this weekend, you all know I am no stranger to the lime light, I have excepted it as a blessing, as well as a curse ahaah... but this week I have a fight coming up at UVT 231 in Rio. Im going up against a guy who gave me hell in our last bout, look, Ive been a champion for years, and I have spilled my blood for the fans on countless occasions, and I assure you I still have a champions blood coursing through my veins, I also assure you we all have champions blood. A champions blood will be spilled, I will do all that is in my power to avenge my loss to Yonsil Clanger... I respect him as an opponent, and as a soul, but I must reclaim my belt, I will continue to fight for the fans....

Yonsil Clanger showed that he was the better man in our last fight, but on any given night, any man could be the better man... it is the will of the creator, I fight with the heart of all my ancestors, and I promise to fight until my heart stops... If I could choose to die a way that is the most honorable to me, it would be to die liberating oppressed souls, but If I could not die liberating oppressed souls, it would surely be best to die in the cage! ahahaha! I have fought for the belt over 20 times, and in 2 different weight classes, and I will continue to honor my spirit until my manager tells me my time is up"

Press: "Ahiga, what will you do if you are unable to beat Yonsil Clanger? Have you thought about changing weight classes, or any other options?"

Ahiga: "I do not make plans in anticipation of losing, losing is not an option, as I have said it is better to die trying to win than to lose. Losing is a state of mind as well...

If I had to answer that question without consulting my manager I would have to say that If Im unable to get the belt, I will not be changing weights, I am a 135lber, that is who I am... If Yonsil is the better man in our next match, I will most likely have to finish out my contract and then make that decision when the time comes. I've stepped in the cage 46 times and come out on top 36 times, the odds are good that Im gonna keep winning for you guys!"

Press: "In your last fight Yonsil had his way with you on the ground, and managed to out point you on the feet, what did you do to prepare for this fight? Did you make some changes to your game plan? "

Ahiga: "Of course I made some adjustments to my training and fighting style after watching the fight with my team. We believe I need to fight with my heart, Yonsil and I have both been in a ton of wars, I just need to make this another one. And I need to stuff those takedowns, and dictate the pace. You will have to just wait til we rematch and see for your self"

Ahiga then stepped down from podium without saying a word, Brandon Loveladdy quickly took the microphone...

Brandon: "Thanks for coming everyone, on behalf of the rest of the guys at Broken Halo I just wanna say keep kicking ass! Thanks again everyone, and good night!"

< < < PRE FIGHT INTERVIEW WITH UP AND COMING LIGHTWEIGHT "THE RAGING JEW" LARRY DAVID > > >

MMA NEWZ: "Larry its great of you to join us here today! Please tell us all about your transition into a mixed martial artist. You started off doing K-1, and then made the switch, how did all of that go down exactly?"

LARRY DAVID: Hey, thanks! Its fun doing a little bit of P.R. hahah... Plus you guys have some great bagles hahah... Ya how did it all begin, lemme see if I can remember.. I've been hit in the head a few times haha... ummmm..... ok ya, I got it... I started fighting K-1 back in 2011, I met Brandon Loveladdy after he saw me sparring one day, he had me move to Los Angeles and train with some of his top fighters for a bit... Brandon believed in me and I kept asking "hey boss, can I fight? can I fight? Can I fight? hahah and he was like, "look Larry, your not ready to go to the ground yet, I can't have you ruining your career just because your anxious to get in the cage... but what I can do is get you a fights for Dynasty and you can stand and bang, test your stand up skills a bit and take your time developing your ground game.... you got great stand up, so I think it would be the best choice for your career." "How could I argue with that logic? I got to fight, and take my time transitioning into a mixed martial artist which most guys dont get to do, it was a great choice that allowed me to master the stand up game first...

I had a fast and furious run to the top at only 18 and tasted my first loss to Felix Barr, who is a f-ing maniac haha, and also my alliance mate. I ended up fighting 16 K-1 fights, and winning 11 of them... Some of the best times of my life were in the ring back then, but the time came when I knew that my body wouldn't be able to fight like that forever, and Loveladdy came to me and told me that he thought my ground game was looking solid. So that ment it was time for me to make the transition you asked about. In May of 2013 I fought my first MMA fight for Geezers Palace, man not a place to just go and test your skills, Geezers was top of the food chain at that point haha... I transitioned pretty well I would say, and I've really been constantly working on my ground game. I know its perceived as a weakness, so I love proving that I can handle it. I really hate losing, so that pretty..pretty much means I have to keep winning.... Losing just makes me crazy haha. But hey, I guess you could say I'm already crazy hoo-hoo!

MMA NEWZ: I would say it was a smooth switch for you, I love how you have been able to quickly get back to your feet in the last few fights and then just punish the other guy after that... you managed to stuff 18 takedowns in the last fight alone, you nearly knocked that guy out cold! That was really one of those fights where you just know the fans were wishing the fight could go a couple more rounds... I really don't believe he would have made it another few minutes to be honest... that was brutal.

So, out of all the strikes you have learned, whats your favorite? I mean its obvious you like to stand and bang, but you have a nasty clinch game too. Tell us about your style and what not Larry?"

LARRY DAVID: "I really just like to hurt guys, ya know? I just like to think of all the things that irritate me ya know? And believe me thats one hell of a list eheh! And what I like to do is picture the guy Im gonna fight as everything that really grinds my gears ! So my style is sort of irritating, I like to mix it up and come at you with all sorts of different strikes, .... my favorite feeling though to be honest is crunching my knees into some guys face and nose, ohhhhh man that is one hell of a feeling... or kneeing to the ribs and feeling a rib crack.... ouch! Ya know what I mean?"

MMA NEWZ: "Haha totally know what you mean! In a couple of days you have a fight against Jus Dawgs Marshall Mathers (27-13), he is an accomplished ground fighter with great stand up to go along with it. If anyone were to be skeptical of your MMA career I would have to say a win here would def. silence the critics. Total record of his opponents you ask? 940-521! Your total opponents record is 307-198! This my friend is a big moment for you.. are you ready to step into the big leagues?"

LARRY DAVID: "I've been born ready for this hahaa! No just kidding, the Fighters Pit does not put out pansy fighters! And Jus Dawg knows how to get wins for his fighters. I think this fight is big for me, to be honest its a pretty, pretty good feeling that I got going right now. Its kinda like that feeling you get after a blowjob, or a nice dump ya know?"

MMA NEWZ: " Haha oh man, I do know what you mean.. kinda like a meditative state, or a bliss state haha... ALright man, I guess only time will tell. Any last words for our opponent?"

LARRY DAVID: " Ya, I totally respect you as a fighter, as a musician your a total ass hat! I wish you would just shut up and stop complaining about your whore wife, stop bleaching your ass hair and be a real man, just stick to fighting! Ill see you in the ring, I mean cage... haha old habits die hard... Bring your A game homie, because Im gonna serve you up like bagles and lox! Thanks for doing the interview guys, ill see you around! Broken Halo!"

• 1 year later...

Sensimelio "Sinsemilla " Estevez (229343)

http://mmatycoon.com....php?FID=229343

"Whats up my bruddahs and sista's!? My manaja toll me to get in ear an you's guys were doing some kinda snack talk! I got a mad case a du munchies and I need to get someting to grind on haha! Also got a bad case of duh cotton mouths!"

"While I is in ear, I might as well in-produce my self man! ME name be Sensemilio Estevez, but ya'll can jus call me "sinsemilla!" ya catch my irie driff? I been fighting MMA since I been like 18 years of old! Before dat I was trainin Jiujitsu since I been a little nappy dreaded little kid Ya!

Jah blessed me with some slick submissions and da rest is as ya say -Istory! One Love! "

"As some uh yall bruddahs and sistas may or may nots already been educated bout, I been a champion for 2 different orgsnackations! I fought or DFC in L.A. and wuz da champ dare, and aftar I when to Insanity, I mean I did not go into Insanity, but I went into Insanity, ya know what I mean?"Da dude from Metalicka picked me up, and man does he shred at da guitar! I grew up listenin to MeatLicka and to end up gettin sign by da dude from da band is unreal. So thanks James Hetfield, you are one bad ass! I became da champ pretty quick and was rippin da arms off people's! I was spendin to much time focusing on fightin, and not enough time trainin to be honest and It cost me my belt! So now Im working on getting some wins goin again, and if need be changin up my weight a bit since I been fightin at a145 and I have to put on weight for dat, so I been condensing da idea of droppin to one turdy five man! But first I gotsta put da beaten down on one bad mamajama out of Hamsterdam Nayten Da Tank Shits! Da dude is one slick grappler, but I aint never been snubmitted before, and It aint gonsta be dis time neither! I know da dude has better striken den I do, but I believe I got da skills to rip off a limb on da ground. I don't believe he's gonna be able to keep me from gettin him to da ground, where I plan to rub my stinky dreadlocks in his face from top position, den soften him up for da SNAP! I don't know which limb Im gonna collect dat night, but I do know Im getting one. I been trainin real hard for dis fight, I only smoke reefa afta trainin in da evenin's now, So I is focused is eva! "

" So I got nudes fo you Nayden Tank Shits! I is gonna break you, I know you is da bigga man, but I'm gonna use your size against you and trap you on the ground and snub mit you bro! In yo face! I usually don't do no smack talk, but since yall aint got snack talk goin on in here ya pissin me off! So I is gotsa Go afta Tank shits and break his limbs! And hey bro, no hard feelin's I got a card out here so bring some of that Amsterdam Herb dis way, and Ill buy a QP off of you! We can blaze up afta I beat you! hahaha, just kiddin, no but seriously! haha

Shit man! Jah help you! Im coming for you boy!"

• 2 weeks later...