⇒Exhibit the Pride for Your Team⇐

This will be my third business venture and most likely my last. I am just going to copy and paste what I wrote in the news section of the company here:

College Football/Basketball, NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, and a smidgen of PGA representative clothing. I know there are so many teams not yet available; send me a PM with your request and I'll send you a sponsored package with the first shipment that comes. I am considering hate-wear but will wait on requests to see where this goes.

Toward the bottom I have "In My Corner" apparel, I can take requests for those too. Also at the bottom are Money Shots and some other random things.

Thanks for shopping and wear these clothes with pride!

And to those that are wondering, I sold Terror Trition to CoE Andre Barnes. I will make a new signature eventually for the clothing store...right now I am super busy and barely had enough time to upload all the clothes I've been hording/working on for a couple weeks now. Thanks for coming in the thread and giving my shop a look.

And don't forget to send requests! I am missing so many teams that need to be represented; from now on though, I'm only going to add, or the most part, requested team apparel.

Fixed-- well, there have already been two football (US soccer) team requests so I don't think you will be the only one rooting for a team by yourself =)

*edit* if anyone has a full roster with open sponsor slots, I'll send 3 awesome Murder Face shirts to each fighter sponsored. Six if double sponsored! Woahh!

^he's a known Troll

I'm happy already with the way things are going; over 5 requests so far but none are the most popular of team. Where are all the US players? So many rivalries...

I'm going to be doing more custom work toward the bottom but am out of town. Every Saturday I'm going to put over 100 special set of clothes at no profit pricing. It costs a lot to print these damn clothes. I don't know what the number is..maybe $5?