Nutrition partnership thread

MMATycoon

hi All,

Wanna say "still looking" for my London Workput gym but I'm gonna give +1 to the idea of allowing multiple partnerships to butricion companies.

This is not even about the money but to let fighters train more efficiently.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1367542584kn1z.png

KAISER Nutrition will offer the new third partnership slot to a fine established public gym - we're proud partners of the Silverback MMA Academy and the Dark Horse MMA Academy already, two real gems of the public scene... and instead of supporting small circle of already golden spoon'ed fighters in private beastfarms - like we expect most of the 3rd slots will get used for - we want to support gym owners who offer great training for a big audience.

Please take a look at the linked gyms and if you're running a similar academy, please write a mail to KAISER Nutrition's owner and CEO Billy Arseworth!

Was wondering if you would be possibly looking for a new gym partnership now that the game allows you to have 3. I own Tenacity Elite in Rio, which normally has 70-100 members. I was partnered with Master Yoda before he had to absolve the partnership to supply Gamma private gyms. Supps will be flying out the vending machine.

Get back to me if interested. Tenacity Elite 2792

Moments after posting this, I partnered up with a great nutrition company- Polar Bear. Please disregard me message

Edited by nugmangold

"Real Stuff | London" nutrition company offers partnership for rich VIP managers or ally gyms who can pay for that service.

We have 3 open slots. Partnership entrance is 500k per slot. But you can pay extra money.

1.5kk + (my own extra money) will be used for researching good ~160q reduce energy loss product. And some 159q+ products for your wish.

• Downvote 1

Steel Penn/Heavy Hands gym in Hilo needs a good nutrition partner. This is one of, if not the, longest running gym in the game. I would love to give my fighters that little edge.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1400839214Last%20Dragon%20MMA%20Banner.jpg

Last Dragon MMA is a training facility in Hilo. At the moment, I want to build membership and focus on primary skills. I'm looking for a nutrition partner to attract member and to put some revenues in your pocket. Energy loss and muscle bulk would be helpful. PM me in game: Bruce Leroy

• 2 weeks later...

Even though we upped the nutrition partnerships, i am still trying to find a good nutrition company to partner with.

Anyone with a nutrition company want to partner up with Gorilla Warfare MMA?

Because the good ones got snapped up immediately. They had it planned before it was implements when Mike asked opinions