Steve's Services

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve i dont need any sponsors you can give me 1$ ones if you would like. But im here to say that you my friend are the buisness keep doing what you're doing :ca:

Right on! Post their IDs.

Well If you're still itching too give away money, I've got two new fighters you haven't thrown money at yet :)

Erik "Bugislaw" Af Pommern ID 112801

Thorvald "Stauning eller Kaos" Stauning ID 112723

I'm almost beginning to feel quilty taken your money.......almost

Cutting a guy and starting a new project fighter in the next couple of days, can I get a rain check for when he's created? ? ?

If not these guys could do with some training funds; 89176 & 89440.

Before i forget. Not sure if you'd call it a typo, but you could add a space between the "?" and "contact me...." in the sixth section of your latest news release. (since you mentioned it)

JT

Since you are an org owner and will be filthy rich you get 60 days instead of 30. :)

So, when exactly does this happen? I've been running my org for a few months now, and I have yet to make one cent of profit. All of my revenue goes into booking the next events and paying fight salaries. Maybe I'm paying my fighters too well. :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=1201

Following Steve's fine example:

I am offering 5 invites to new Sydney fighters (FID 110k+) to join GTFO. Selectees will be granted an invite and will be given 3k to pay for gym fees.

PM me with the FID's. One max per manager. First come first served.

Following Steve's fine example:

I am offering 5 invites to new Sydney fighters (FID 110k+) to join GTFO. Selectees will be granted an invite and will be given 3k to pay for gym fees.

PM me with the FID's. One max per manager. First come first served.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Cutting a guy and starting a new project fighter in the next couple of days, can I get a rain check for when he's created? ? ?

If not these guys could do with some training funds; 89176 & 89440.

Before i forget. Not sure if you'd call it a typo, but you could add a space between the "?" and "contact me...." in the sixth section of your latest news release. (since you mentioned it)

JT

Thanks! Post a fighter ID for a 1k/30 day sponsorship.

I know a lot of people are watching this thread. If you are looking for an org that is stocked with fighters (92) contact me and I will set you up. It is not the SFO.

Steve, you really pleasantly suprised me. I'm going to give away 50 items of 159Q reduce energy loss supp to first 50 managers that PM me in game (let's stick to 1 item per manager for now). I want in-game PMs cause I'll certainly miss many IDs if posted here, I'm not a frequent flyer in forums. :)

Steve, you really pleasantly suprised me. I'm going to give away 50 items of 159Q reduce energy loss supp to first 50 managers that PM me in game (let's stick to 1 item per manager for now). I want in-game PMs cause I'll certainly miss many IDs if posted here, I'm not a frequent flyer in forums. :)

Very nice, Therion!