$100,000 Openweight Challenge!

So first round will be scheduled for January 4th. Just waiting on rusty to make sure he is well enough to join. I believe he fights tomorrow and me and wally should have the first round fights sent out tomorrow or saturday

So first round will be scheduled for January 4th. Just waiting on rusty to make sure he is well enough to join. I believe he fights tomorrow and me and wally should have the first round fights sent out tomorrow or saturday

Steele fights today also and will be ready to go after that.

We will make it an 8 man if need be. I hope london is getting the job done on there side. I personally don't hvae much interaction with them wally is doing all the leg work for the tourny. But in MTL 7 fighters are signed and just waiting on rusty's fight tomorrow. One way or another this thing is going down for the first round on the 4th I can garentee you that.

We will make it an 8 man if need be. I hope london is getting the job done on there side. I personally don't hvae much interaction with them wally is doing all the leg work for the tourny. But in MTL 7 fighters are signed and just waiting on rusty's fight tomorrow. One way or another this thing is going down for the first round on the 4th I can garentee you that.

London has had 3 of it's four fights book and confirmed for weeks. Misirlou is the issue in London.

London has had 3 of it's four fights book and confirmed for weeks. Misirlou is the issue in London.

I will release steele fro m his contract after his fight tonight so you can send him a contract offer and then he will be ready

Just sent a message to tape. I talked to him before the his fight he said he was going in guns a blazing so it was gonna be quick one way or another. Hopefully he still has interest in the tourny. On a different note fights will be sent out tomorrow night at the latest so be ready :).

hey are there any spotes left in the torney? cause i heard one guy got ko'd in rd1 another exepted a fight on the 8th and another cant get out of his contract. so if there please get back to me cause i have the perfect guy for this torney.

The first round in London is over and the results are below;

George Steele beat Charles Barkley by TKO (Punches) in round 1 at 01:41

Justin Anthony beat Tee Bone by Decision (Unanimous)

Viktor Nova beat Hellson Ballswick by KO (Strikes) in round 3 at 02:20

Ouriel Semiazas beat Lion Takanori by Decision (Unanimous)

The next round of fights will be;

Justin Anthony vs Ouriel Semiazas

Viktor Nova vs Geaorge Steel

These will take place on 16th January 2011. Contracts will be sent out shortly along with fight offers.

The first round in London is over and the results are below;

George Steele beat Charles Barkley by TKO (Punches) in round 1 at 01:41

Justin Anthony beat Tee Bone by Decision (Unanimous)

Viktor Nova beat Hellson Ballswick by KO (Strikes) in round 3 at 02:20

Ouriel Semiazas beat Lion Takanori by Decision (Unanimous)

The next round of fights will be;

Justin Anthony vs Ouriel Semiazas

Viktor Nova vs Geaorge Steel

These will take place on 16th January 2011. Contracts will be sent out shortly along with fight offers.

Why dont we do it a week later or so? That way we are almost on the same schedule as montreal. Otherwise our second round is completed like 8 days after their 1st round

The Montreal bracket of the WFC $100,000 Openweight Tournament kicks off on January 4th! Here's a little preview, courtesy of Franklin Mir:

Jack Straus vs. Rusty Griswold

This first fight in the 265+ tournament involves two fighters with careers heading in different directions. Rusty Griswold is the more talented and more experienced fighter, but has lost 3 straight. Jack Straus is the opposite. While he has not experienced many fights, he is still undefeated, which shows that he could be more talented than the MMA world believes. Bottom line, Griswold has a black belt in BJJ and the fight will go to the ground at some point. When it does, Griswold will end it and turn his career around.

My pick: Griswold by submission

OG Kush vs. Peter Griffin

These two fighters are very evenly matched on the feet. Each fighter is technically solid. However, that is where the similarity ends. Peter Griffin completely outclasses OG Kush in the ground game and should earn the victory. This won’t be an easy fight, as Kush has some serious knockout power, but I see Griffin using his wrestling to win in decisive fashion.

My pick: Griffin by Unanimous Decision

NumbaOneStunna vs. Jonathan van der Burgt

This fight has the makings of a classic except for one thing. Muay Thai! NumbaOneStunna is extremely skilled in the clinch and should be looking to assert that aspect the entire fight. If van der Burgt can avoid the clinch for the entire fight, than he has a very good chance of pulling off the upset. If not, than this will end just the way everyone expected.

My pick: NumbaOneStunna by KO

Bob Fwapp vs. Ramses Roberts

This fight has the makings of an all time classic. Both fighters are very evenly matched, and are looking to deliver a great fight. I believe that Fwapp has the slight edge in wrestling and should be able to assert that as the fight goes on. Either way, both of these fighters are too talented to be finished. This is a perfect way to end the card, and should be a treat to the fans.

My pick: Fwapp by decision

thank god Bob resumed my faith in this game

vicious beat down if I ever saw one, 17 seconds of pure rape

that was all for Jerry, we still love ya brother

Jack Straus vs. Rusty Griswold

This first fight in the 265+ tournament involves two fighters with careers heading in different directions. Rusty Griswold is the more talented and more experienced fighter, but has lost 3 straight. Jack Straus is the opposite. While he has not experienced many fights, he is still undefeated, which shows that he could be more talented than the MMA world believes. Bottom line, Griswold has a black belt in BJJ and the fight will go to the ground at some point. When it does, Griswold will end it and turn his career around.

My pick: Griswold by submission

Yep. Sure.