$100,000 Openweight Challenge!

Alright simmer down. we'll try to get contracts out in the next day or so. I know some of you still have pending fights so as it stands right now we are looking at about 5 weeks for the tournament to start.

this was nov 21

4 weeks from now will be the first round. Just a reminder all fighters will receive 1 fight deals. Once you are eliminated from the tournament you are welcome to leave but WFC London and Montreal would be glad to have you sign on long-term.

also a slight adjustment to the payouts. It was supposed to be 1500 across for each round but I've heard some objections so we'll bump first round pay to 2500 across and increase it by 1000 for each round.

we still have some weeks according to the plan, re read this thing buddy

Yep, I meant get the brackets up and running so we can start preparing according to our opponents ;)

So here is the bracket so far. Like I said before, still waiting on one more fighter for the Montreal bracket. The London bracket will take place Dec.26th. The Montreal bracket will take place on the 27th or 28th.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7747/bracket0.jpg