D.E.C Official Smack Talk Thread

Doeboy

Honestly my record is not all that bad. I have had two champions so far and quite a few quality wins. And no need for name calling last I checked I was old enough to no longer be called kid. You are right there is a lot of strategy in this game and with the right manager a sub par fighter can become a champion. But I just dont think you are as talented as you would like to believe. Any ways I am done with you and the next time we talk will be after the fight that we will eventually have. That is where it will be decided who can keep talking and who needs to shut up.

13th out of 9000+ speaks for itself...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I am wrong but it is yours to right? I think I will do just fine and win or lose I still get to fight you so it is a win no matter what. Even if I win and you lose I will still fight you. It will be nice to shut you up.

Make sure you book Molina a hospital room for the 25th. You made a big mistake winning today. Now you are going to have to fight a real fighter.

I would just like to say this is a great organization. There is top level competition in all weight classes and now we are having an open weight tournament which I think is great. I just want to thank the owner for making this fun.

Thank you! It would be nothing without great fighters such as Molina and others who are willing to help make this fun. Congrats on the big win and avenging your very first loss!

Make sure you book Molina a hospital room for the 25th. You made a big mistake winning today. Now you are going to have to fight a real fighter.

We will see who made the mistake. And seeing I was going to fight you wether you won or not. The mistake you made was ever challenging me. You might be a tough fight but I will beat you and send you home. And you can be the stepping stone for all of my future match ups. I would also like to say Leon Archibald is a great fighter and he pushed Molina to the limit. But I am glad Molina won the rematch and maybe in the future we can have a rubber match.

We will see who made the mistake. And seeing I was going to fight you wether you won or not. The mistake you made was ever challenging me. You might be a tough fight but I will beat you and send you home. And you can be the stepping stone for all of my future match ups. I would also like to say Leon Archibald is a great fighter and he pushed Molina to the limit. But I am glad Molina won the rematch and maybe in the future we can have a rubber match.

Archibald rubber match can be your rebound fight after Daley separates him from consciousness and takes his title.

Archibald rubber match can be your rebound fight after Daley separates him from consciousness and takes his title.

Dont forget to eat your wheaties you are going to need em son. This is my prediction my guy will beat your guy at his own game. I say knockout round one 3 minute mark brutal head kick sending your guy to the morgue in a body bad. You can bet on that. I dont even think you would beat Archibald. He would probably sub you or knock you out.

Dont forget to eat your wheaties you are going to need em son. This is my prediction my guy will beat your guy at his own game. I say knockout round one 3 minute mark brutal head kick sending your guy to the morgue in a body bad. You can bet on that. I dont even think you would beat Archibald. He would probably sub you or knock you out.

:poster_stupid:

You make me laugh. Yes, I am sure Archibald with his mediocre/woeful stand up would KO Daley. I am sure his blue belt with probably respectable submissions at best can beat my blue belt who has superb defensive grappling. I have said it numerous times, you live in a fantasy world. Say hi to Rickson Gracie out there in La La Land for me.

My prediction: Daley winner via KO (Punch) 2:19 RD 1

Molina V. Steele in the first round of the Open Tourney....Hope your ready for your second loss in row Molina...Its time to shut you up for good. I ask for this fight...I wanted a rematch...and now your gonna see the real Steele....

With only one fight in Sydney, Cody Jackson is ranked number 7 in the featherweight division in Sydney. When asked to comment on his victory, he stated, "I am very confident in my abilities and did what I said I was going to do. I am already back to training and will wait for my next fight offer."

With only one fight in Sydney, Cody Jackson is ranked number 7 in the featherweight division in Sydney. When asked to comment on his victory, he stated, "I am very confident in my abilities and did what I said I was going to do. I am already back to training and will wait for my next fight offer."

Go, Cowboy !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

If Markiewicz shows up to DEC 28 for the 2nd round of the OW tourney in the same sad shape he was for the 1st round, I guarantee he won't get past Svenson Silva. Of course, he's gonna get pasted by Silva even if he shows up at 100% energy, but that's just because he's outmatched pretty much all around. When the fight goes to the ground -- and it WILL hit the mat -- Markiewicz will be done for.

Zewkey.com reporter Dig Doug sat down with DEC title challenger Cody Jackson to discuss his upcoming bout with Featherweight Champion Rusty Trombone.

Dig: "Thanks for taking the time out of your training schedule to speak with us, Cody."

Cody: "No problem, Dig."

Dig: "So what's your gameplan going into this fight?"

Cody: "My plan is to win the fight, Dig. But seriously, my plan is to keep it on the feet because Rusty seems to like to go for a takedown and work his submissions."

Dig: "What do you think about your opponent, Rusty Trombone?"

Cody: "I don't really know much about him and that's fine with me because it'll just make it easier to smash his face in. I respect him and have nothing bad to say about him, but I'm going to take that belt from him come October 23. Somebody's got to lose and it ain't going to be me."

Dig: "Thanks again for talking with us, Cody. Is there anything you'd like to say to your fans or sponsors?"

Cody: "I would like to thank all of my fans, first and foremost, for all of their support. I would also like to thank All The King's Gym in London for helping me to build my skills up to where they are today. I would like to thank Beatdown Palace for currently molding me into a better fighter, especially my stand up. I want to say thanks to Hellbent for their sponsorship. It's nice to look badass when you are walking to the cage. And thanks to you, Dig, for coming out here to interview me. Have a safe trip back to Texas, man."

At the post fight press conference for DEC 26, Cody Jackson addressed the media after his dominating performance over Rusty Trombone to capture the DEC Featherweight Championship.

"I would like to start off by thanking Rusty for giving me the chance to challenge him for the belt and for leaving it all in the cage. He is a tough dude. Those omoplatas hurt. I also want to thank Brian C for giving me the title shot in the first place. Of course, I want to thank my sponsor, Hellbent, and all of my training partners and coaches at Beatdown Palace and All The King's Gym. Most of all I want to thank the fans for their support and for coming to watch my fight, whether they cheered for me or Rusty. I hope you all cheer for me, but as long as you care one way or another that's all that matters.

"I have to admit that I was nervous for this fight, but if you aren't nervous then you're underestimating your opponent and could very well lose the fight. This is a big step forward for me, but I can't sit back and enjoy it too long or my next opponent will take it from me. I have to get back in the gym as soon as I heal up and keep training to become even better so I can hold onto this thing for a long time."

When asked about his strategy in the fight, Jackson replied, "I didn't expect to get the takedowns that easily. I thought I would have to stand and trade with him a while before getting it to the ground. When it went to the ground I definitely wanted to be on top. I'm also surprised that I avoided his shot as well as I did. Overall, I'm pleased with my performance, but there is definitely room for improvement in my game and I'm working on it. In this sport, you're either always learning or you're losing. You have to evolve."

• 2 weeks later...
If Markiewicz shows up to DEC 28 for the 2nd round of the OW tourney in the same sad shape he was for the 1st round, I guarantee he won't get past Svenson Silva. Of course, he's gonna get pasted by Silva even if he shows up at 100% energy, but that's just because he's outmatched pretty much all around. When the fight goes to the ground -- and it WILL hit the mat -- Markiewicz will be done for.

Just as I predicted. Silva is now preparing for what should be a great fight for the OW tourney championship against Frank Dux. This will definitely be the toughest fight for each guy in this tournament. Silva is looking forward to hitting the gym with a singular focus and a one-dimensional opponent to prepare for.