RMF is holding a tourney in each W/C

Yeah this should be a hell of a tourney - Very impressively set up and organised I think.

My first foray with any fighter into Russia, looks like I've got the right org anyway :smile_anim:

Sorry guys, been a little busy IRL. They were some dropped out, i'll be working on recruiting this week. 265 and 185 should start Jan 1st. We'll see about other division.

Vladimir Kurtain has a fight booked for Hell's Balls on the 7th if his opponent accepts, so his first fight will need to wait until the 8th or 9th. Just to clarify, I do have permission from HBP to fight in the tourney.

Alright guys, I'm a little pissed off right now, because a lot of fighter in the tourney that were suppose to fight on the 2nd of Jan got booked on fights at around the same time. Meaning that we had to cancel the event. I'm thinking about cancelling the event, I won't be around much during the holidays. What would you guy prefer, that we postpone the next event or we cancel the whole thing ? Please post in here, i'll take my decision Dec 26th.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright everyone,

Since they weren't enough interest in the tourney, I had to cancel it, sorry for the trouble I cause you.

I'm having some RL issue right now, so the timing wasn't just right. Maybe some other time.