Valor FC Holding Middleweight Tournament

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1267037477fistsbyslagophoto.jpg

Hello everyone, Valor FC would like to extend a public invitation to anyone who can make the 185lbs weight cut for our latest tournament.

I am currently trying to replenish the Middleweight division, due to manager inactivity and releases etc, we find ourselves a bit unbalanced in this division and with our current Champion taking part in another tournament, now is a good time to run this and get ourselves a new Champion and some fresh blood.

Valor FC will pay the cost of moving base/flights of those willing to enter, however we have a few stipulations in keeping with the traditions of the org:

There will be a creation date limit, only 70,000+ fighter ID's will be accepted - This is because Valor FC wishes to have as much manager input as possible, I like fair fights and would rather have 'incomplete' fighters battle it out in a fair environment rather than a quadruple exceptional fighter come in and destroy everyone. I'm sure most people feel the same. Your current fighter record or hype/pop isn’t a problem.

Valor FC is a firmly established organisation in NYC, anyone with any dealings with the Org I am sure will testify to that and the draw to this tournament will be made online in an 'e-bracket' to ensure transparency.

With regards to the financial aspect of this tourney, Base Pay will be 1500 and Win will be 2000 with the sign bonus being dependant on how far you have to travel or your circumstances. That is open to negotiation.

Winner takes home 100k and the Middleweight Championship.
Runner Up 50k
3rd place - After a play off 25k.

Every fighter that enters this tourney will be more than welcome to stay in Valor FC and I will endeavour to make sure that this is the case; however I have no problems with fighters entering representing another org as long as this doesn’t cause any trouble with your current org and something amicable can be sorted out.

Please PM me or post here to confirm your entrance, I will update the page with entrants as each is confirmed. I am hoping to get the tourney started in the first week in December but I will be able to judge this better with interest.

Thanks for your time.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1267037477fistsbyslagophoto.jpg

Valor FC is a firmly established organisation in NYC, anyone with any dealings with the Org I am sure will testify to that and the draw to this tournament will be made online in an 'e-bracket' to ensure transparency.

Depending on when this tournament is held VFC's own Abel "The Holy One" Silva maybe interested. Recovering energy after a big fight and will be out for almost a full week.

RE OP: ...and yes I will testify that this organisation is very good. The owner Martin is always available to talk to. The org. is always active with writeups and smacktalk. There's an interactive website and as you can see, opportunities for your fighters to fight fair competition.

Best of luck with this tournament :boxing:

So far the entrants to the tourny

Shane Pepper

Abel "The Holy One" Silva

Shawn "Bullet" Hawkings

Scipio Africanus

Lyoto Machida

Dwight Ansalon

Eric Sutter

James "KO" Cyde

These are confirmed entrants, got some more guys waiting on final say...Not a good start to sign up, take a look at potential opponents here and get yourself in. This is a very big opportunity for fighters with ID 70k +