Wec 41

The most historic WEC so far is underway with a very hard to watch first fight, Pulver got hit with a big punch, went for the takedown and got in the guillotine. Think it might be time for Pulver to call it a day.

Anyway, lots of good fights on the way, Cerrone vs. Some guy know one knows about Aldo Vs. Swanson and of course Brown Vs. Faber.

Heres to hoping Faber gets a cupcheck to the face before its all over. (His chin looks like a pair- yeah you get it)

I do love me some Pulver, but after that fight, maybe its time he hung it up. He has been kinda sloppy his last few fights, and he is slowing down big time.

The Ald v. Swansn fight was fucking nuts! It was like a double flying scissor knee...who the fuck does that shit!? And heres hoping Brown puts a whoopin on Faber again :mf_popcorn1:

Yeah way too much commercials and non-fight stuff in there though.

Yup, as soon as they see the green they forget about us. Sure it's free, but that's just because they don't have a shot in hell of getting ppv buys for over 25$

Dissappointing

Shit did you see Fabers right hand? I mean, I hate the guy with an all consuming fire, but I will salute his effort tonight. Hell of a fight. You can't ask for much more from your main event.

YEah, I agree man, if my hand was that fucked up, Id have bitched out and said im all done. I mean at the end of the fight, he commented that both his hands were shot. Thats a ballsy fighter.

I just re-watched the fight and I have officially changed my stance on Urijah Faber. Dudes hands were basically useless so he started throwing elbows and still managed to land the majority of them. And he didn't even try to run or anything. He hung in there. The kid is a tough motherfucker.