captinbs

Do you want Gran Prixs?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Gran Prixs?

• Yes I want a new system for them and option for multiple fight event
    • Yes I want a new system, but not yours
    • Indifferent
    • I don't want new system

I know there are a few GP's and tourneys going on in some promotions, but i think it would be cool if there was a program for the fighters to fight more than once. So there would be a 16 man tourney and they do the fights normally but then at the night of the semifinals the fighters fight twice in a day.

I don't know if this would be a welcome addition but I know it would be interesting.

I would love to send a couple of my guys to Gran Prixs.

I don't know how exactly we could set our tactics past the initial fight but it would be interesting. Maybe just guess and there would be a different set of tactics each fight.

As far as tactics are concerned if you have a better idea let me know.

But what do you guys think?

Would you like the idea of throwing your fighter into a 1 night tourney or Dream style multi event tourney with 4 man finish?

It's difficult because if you have more than one fight in a night then either they're knackered for the second / third ones or we basically fake the system and make it so they don't get tired. I do want to do some tournaments and possibly one night tournaments but if we did that then I'm not sure the fights should be included in a fighter's record. Anyway, whichever way we did tournaments it would be serious business and take a long time to do. It's something that will get done in some form though.

If you were to do it, maybe it's possible to make the shorts fighter so they don't get as tired?

Besides, both fighters will lose pretty much the same amount of energy so it will still be pretty even.