Can we finally get rid of JMFC?

I honestly have never had any problem with Turd Furgeson or any member of JMFC. They always seemed like cool guys and I never understood what all the hate was about and still don't really.

You can say he cheated, or threw fights or whatever but when it comes down to it look who is laughing with the #1 org in the world right now.

Word, let's burn those fuckers on the word of internet poster DIDM.

Come, now. You're making DIDM look like some sort of hateful bigot who spends his miserable, pathetic life raging at perfect strangers over an internet game. Why, you could make one think he was some sort of emotionally scarred keyboard warrior who was mercilessly bullied as a child and never knew the love of a proper parent and whose raison d'etre is to forever chase JMFC, the great white whale of the internet.

For shame, sir. For shame.

Come, now. You're making DIDM look like some sort of hateful bigot who spends his miserable, pathetic life raging at perfect strangers over an internet game. Why, you could make one think he was some sort of emotionally scarred keyboard warrior who was mercilessly bullied as a child and never knew the love of a proper parent and whose raison d'etre is to forever chase JMFC, the great white whale of the internet.

For shame, sir. For shame.

As you may know our family is largely populated by these great whites, and I take grave offense in you comparing our glorious bloodline to these evil, malicious bastards who strangle children and steal money from hospitals.

The only people who will be getting rid of JMFC is us, when we are good and ready to leave.

Anyone who decides to hate us based anything DIDM says has either 1- Just joined the game and doesnt know any better, 2- Is devoid of humour/takes themselves far too seriously, or 3- Has been around long enough to get made fun of by us for being a stupid internet moron.

But thanks again for the attention. I know the adage 'dont feel the trolls'. Unfortunately for you guys we in JMFC like to feed them right up until they burst, so if you are neutral just sit back and enjoy the show :)

Such a post from someone I do really respect and look towards as a notably noble figure honestly cramps my gut. While DIDM's proven himself a bigotted jackass, confronting this disapproval takes a couple of drinks (sorry for drunkposting, MMAT forum people). I don't know how my alliancemates may have behaved towards you or yours but I feel a sincere guilt for whatever it may have been, or whatever I may have done.

I wasn't supporting his post. I was bumping my post count. I actually have no clue what he is going on about.

The only people who will be getting rid of JMFC is us, when we are good and ready to leave.

Anyone who decides to hate us based anything DIDM says has either 1- Just joined the game and doesnt know any better, 2- Is devoid of humour/takes themselves far too seriously, or 3- Has been around long enough to get made fun of by us for being a stupid internet moron.

But thanks again for the attention. I know the adage 'dont feel the trolls'. Unfortunately for you guys we in JMFC like to feed them right up until they burst, so if you are neutral just sit back and enjoy the show :)

4 - People who don't know better are ass kissing the "vets" and hopping on the bandwagon. Hence why I wish we had that emoticon here.

Maybe I don't pay enough attention to the forums to get this either, but I have never had any problems with Tapeleg, or the rest of the JMFC crew. Tapeleg gave some of my cans, their first shot back in the day, and I'll forever be appreciative of that, as for JMFC, Ive always taken their posts, and antics, with the humour it was properly intended, whatever the reason for "Dale-gate" it really isn't that big a deal, once you look at the bigger picture.

(...) as for JMFC, Ive always taken their posts, and antics, with the humour it was properly intended, whatever the reason for "Dale-gate" it really isn't that big a deal, once you look at the bigger picture.

Clearly, sir, you fail to understand the serious nature of the internet business.

4 - People who don't know better are ass kissing the "vets" and hopping on the bandwagon. Hence why I wish we had that emoticon here.

If JMFC didn't duplicate money, as I know you guys have, you'd probably understand the hard work us vets had to go through to get where we are today. We started playing this internet game before you and deserve to have an advantage over everyone else until we choose to stop playing this internet game.

If JMFC didn't duplicate money, as I know you guys have, you'd probably understand the hard work us vets had to go through to get where we are today. We started playing this internet game before you and deserve to have an advantage over everyone else until we choose to stop playing this internet game.

AHMAGAAAD!!! :wheelchair:

they are just too shady for any flowers to grow there, lets just burn the fucking place down.

A

so I'm not sure why you would only fight an alliance mate, and over and over again, but they seem to have a reason to

Maybe they are testing out sliders? It's not like they are beefing up one guy's record or anything.

As for B, I didn't know losing on purpose was illegal?

i'm still trying to figure out how you think he lost those two fights on purpose. there isn't a "stick your chin out and close your eyes" slider, is there? it's not like he lost to cans, they were both legit strikers with legit records.

and as for the fighter repeatedly fighting an alliance mate, it's obviously to test slider theory, which i've never read is against the game rules. i've never participated in something like that because it seems like a boring way to play the game, but to each their own.

i'm still trying to figure out how you think he lost those two fights on purpose. there isn't a "stick your chin out and close your eyes" slider, is there? it's not like he lost to cans, they were both legit strikers with legit records.

There actually is a slider for that, it's called "See How It Goes". I'll talk more about that later.

I still haven't had a chance to write a good reply to this thread, I'm going to throw together an informative post just as soon as I have a second to breath at work.

and as for the fighter repeatedly fighting an alliance mate, it's obviously to test slider theory, which i've never read is against the game rules. i've never participated in something like that because it seems like a boring way to play the game, but to each their own.

It seems to have been see how it goes at play but as a striker going aggressively for takedowns would more or less be "stick your chin out and close your eyes". Losing on purpose wouldn't be hard.