Can we finally get rid of JMFC?

With his final interjection, it is clear that barney would also like enter the JMFC.

Im already affiliated =D

My heart belongs to Leo C Barros, forever :wub:

this is just a very long bad excuse for obvious scamming of the game ranking system. You obviously got what you wanted, your "elite" org is now at least hyped so.

I'm pretty sure it is common knowledge to all vets that Rio is and has almost always been a joke of a city

sounds to me like he did exactly what u wanted him to do in that "let's move phillip dale back where he belongs" thread.

i know u carry a deep hatred for these guys (warranted or not) but really dude...ur starting to sound like one of those crazy conspiracy theory guys lol. i mean, i find it funny that until these guys won some stupid award, u (along with many others) had no problem with them cuz u didn't even know who they were. then they win an award (even if by having more friends...which is all voting is anyway, and perfectly legit), become the object of ur attention and now they need to be removed from the game. seriously, if u were listening to urself, u'd realize how ridiculous this sounds.

unethical or not...no rules were broken here. he has a legit reason for doing what he did. i can't help but think that if anyone else did this, u'd have no problem...but oh how things are magnified when u already don't like someone lol. give it a rest already...enjoy the game.

sounds to me like he did exactly what u wanted him to do in that "let's move phillip dale back where he belongs" thread.

i know u carry a deep hatred for these guys (warranted or not) but really dude...ur starting to sound like one of those crazy conspiracy theory guys lol. i mean, i find it funny that until these guys won some stupid award, u (along with many others) had no problem with them cuz u didn't even know who they were. then they win an award (even if by having more friends...which is all voting is anyway, and perfectly legit), become the object of ur attention and now they need to be removed from the game. seriously, if u were listening to urself, u'd realize how ridiculous this sounds.

unethical or not...no rules were broken here. he has a legit reason for doing what he did. i can't help but think that if anyone else did this, u'd have no problem...but oh how things are magnified when u already don't like someone lol. give it a rest already...enjoy the game.

Sssh! You're going to make him stop! Don't make him stop. Please?

I say lock all this negative and stupid threads ( BLIXXX ) especially NONE of the mods are even getting involved. Its like they are watching us with magnifying glass and its almost sunrise.

I say lock all this negative and stupid threads ( BLIXXX ) especially NONE of the mods are even getting involved. Its like they are watching us with magnifying glass and its almost sunrise.

They must feel like Jebus! :wheelchair:

DIDM doesn't care about black people.

holy fuck

wow, where have I EVER said anything racist or for that matter hating any group of people. I only hate individuals for their own actions, not whole groups. I take offense to you calling me racist.

holy fuck

wow, where have I EVER said anything racist or for that matter hating any group of people. I only hate individuals for their own actions, not whole groups. I take offense to you calling me racist.

Are you saying you prefer to only be a homophobe?

i'm still awaiting his response to this :pizza:

Are you saying you prefer to only be a homophobe?

I have nothing against homosexuals

I just call JMFC santorum, and straight people can make that shit too

holy fuck

Right here. It was edited later by either you or a mod.

Don't ask unless you want it answered.

This whole thread is about you hating a group of people.

Honestly at this point I almost wonder if this is all an elaborate work and you are heel pumping a face turn for JMFC? Can you really not see that your attention has only been favorable to their alliance?

unethical or not...no rules were broken here. he has a legit reason for doing what he did. i can't help but think that if anyone else did this, u'd have no problem
No rules were broken, but it does look rather shady and despite providing a valid excuse, there's no real way to confirm it. That being said, I'm inclined to believe tapeleg. Despite royally mind fucking a lot of the vets here and being based in the city most believe to be multi HQ, JMFC has always stayed on the legit side of things as far as I know.

Also, I completely agree with your previous paragraph. DIDM's a good guy, but this is something he's probably never gonna let go. They've clowned him WAY too many times for that.

No rules were broken, but it does look rather shady and despite providing a valid excuse, there's no real way to confirm it. That being said, I'm inclined to believe tapeleg. Despite royally mind fucking a lot of the vets here and being based in the city most believe to be multi HQ, JMFC has always stayed on the legit side of things as far as I know.

Also, I completely agree with your previous paragraph. DIDM's a good guy, but this is something he's probably never gonna let go. They've clowned him WAY too many times for that.

to some people (not all, mind you)...a dude with a hood on when it's not raining is shady.

when aj perok was complaining about managers training their fighters for months upon months and how it's not right that they do that, a common response was "who are you to tell someone else how to play the game?" (within the rules obviously).

how many of these "worst fighter ever" threads have popped up showing dudes that be fighting an insane amount of qfc's and constantly losing? oddly enuff, no one attacked them the hell outta them...why? cuz they aint jmfc or nicola?

if someone wants to fight his guy every damn day, he should have the right to do so. just like if someone wants to train their guy and never fight him once. it may mess with everyone's beloved hype but funny...rarely does anyone complain about someone getting hype for their clothing company by having their alliancemates buy everything up and take $1 sponsorships. shady? some think so...i don't, but some do.

the bookie transfer, which most everyone here does...aka "money laundering" (horrible term btw). shady? some think so...i don't, but some do.

didm is a friend...which is why i posted what i did. yeah, jmfc clown real hard but don't complain about getting burnt, when you lit the match.

I only hate individuals for their own actions, not whole groups.

So are you suggesting JMFC is one big multi ring operated by one person?

Because if so you better have some evidence to back up your claim! Its shocking what people can insinuate around here.

The truth is, yes, we're all the same person.

We are chinese gold farmers, branching out from WOW and other such MMO's. Tapeleg owns the company I work for. We aimed to farm enough gold in tycoon to be able to sell it also, however, everyone here is making it very hard for us to do that. If you would all keep quiet, we'd be able to do this much easier.

Leo C Barros was in a competing gold farming MMAT operation, and thus we needed to have him shut down to achieve our world domination of the virtual MMA simulators. We're very close to achieving our goals of being the best.

DIDM this means you. We'll give you a 2% cut of our weekly sales once our site is active on MMAT cash transfers if you'll just drop this entire tirade you're on against us.

You're a proud american capitalist arent you? Money should speak volumes ^_*