The T.D. Jiu Jitsu sale will last two weeks!!!

As we have already grown by twenty members in one day, I have decided to extend this deal for TWO weeks. Allowing the people who join in the first week, a second week of cheap pricing. If enough people join, the gym fees after the two weeks will be dropped to $75!!!! So tell all of your friends in the game! T.D. Jiu Jitsu cares about it's fighters.

I am also contemplating hiring one more elite coach for whichever style gets voted on by the gyms members! But only if we get at least 30-50 more fighters to join the club! So make sure to advertise!

We have elite trainers in all styles already!

Come join!!

• 2 weeks later...
As we have already grown by twenty members in one day, I have decided to extend this deal for TWO weeks. Allowing the people who join in the first week, a second week of cheap pricing. If enough people join, the gym fees after the two weeks will be dropped to $75!!!! So tell all of your friends in the game! T.D. Jiu Jitsu cares about it's fighters.

I am also contemplating hiring one more elite coach for whichever style gets voted on by the gyms members! But only if we get at least 30-50 more fighters to join the club! So make sure to advertise!

We have elite trainers in all styles already!

Come join!!

This gym is at $125, 9 days later....Classy stuff dude.

at least he made the change after gym fees not before like some other gym ctt in canada -- at least you have a weeks notice -- i think it was very fair of him

I'm not sure he did wait, I'm not vip so the finance page may not show everything you see. If it isn't until next week then I'm totally wrong and the deal is going to last the full two weeks.

PBR you are confident that he didn't and I'm hoping to figure out how you are sure?

quick edit:

took vip tour, saw what you can see, PBR you are qualified to say that he waited while I am only able to say that the current fees are 125. Looks like I'm wrong here, move along folks just one of the many misinformed people on the internet.

I'm not sure he did wait, I'm not vip so the finance page may not show everything you see. If it isn't until next week then I'm totally wrong and the deal is going to last the full two weeks.

PBR you are confident that he didn't and I'm hoping to figure out how you are sure?

quick edit:

took vip tour, saw what you can see, PBR you are qualified to say that he waited while I am only able to say that the current fees are 125. Looks like I'm wrong here, move along folks just one of the many misinformed people on the internet.

forgot on the vip part --- but yea he didnt do it till after gym fees, i already looked.