Cú Chulainn Fighting League

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Your owner rocks!

Here's a heads up, NRG Reduction supps are now $9 for what is probably the most important supplement! Quality is 128. Higher Quality coming soon!Also, we will be resuming sponsorships when current stock is almost sold out!

KC Sunshine makes his CFL debut with a solid win. Looking forward to climbing the ranks in the 135 division. It's gonna be tough though as this has to be one of the best 135 lb divisions in the world.

• 3 weeks later...

damn good prospect didm, will he be fighting hw or lhw?

Bas is ready and willing to defend his HW strap, he is the first ever two time CFL HW champion!!

"The Number" Predator Burns [ 44787 ] has improved his record to 3-0 and has advanced to the Finals of the CFL Lightweight GP after a 1st round TKO win in the semis. Burns is facing 2-0 Emmanuel in the Finals. In a short interview he had this to say.

Interviewer: After winning your first two fights by decision, it must have felt great to finally get a KO win right?

Burns "Excuse me? Did you say FINALLY, get a KO win?"

Interviewer: Well, yes but I meant--

Burns: "I don't care what you mean man, I KO people every day in the gym and on the streets cuz, and my first two opponents were straight up punks dude, they didn't want any piece of my stand-up. My last opponent didn't want any of it either but my TD defense is sick and he went down. Before you say something insulting again think first bud."

Interviewer: Okay, well sorry to offend you. You are not like the rest of the famous Burns MMA family I must say, all of your brothers and cousins and family are all respectful and cool.

Burns "I'm cool, I'm just syked man, I wanna knock some f***ers out cuz and I don't wanna talk and be all emotional about shit, I just wanna fight and knock some people out. I don't wanna show respect for my opponent before the fight or anything. My family are all respectful and stuff and I can be to, I love my family and I show them nothing but respect, I'm all about my family. I just wanna fight and when it comes to my career i'm all business and yeah I'm cocky, I have a right to be."

Interviewer: Well, thanks for doing this.

Burns " You're welcome, the door is that way."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Even though Jose Protacio Jawo dominated Sun Shine to a Unanimous Decision victory, he is not satisfied with his victory. "This match shows some weakness in my game, so I need to go back training for sometime. Then return to fight again in CFL in a couple of months better than ever.

• 3 weeks later...