people being realistic

dunster

why do people think that their fighters with 0-3 records and stuff like that think they're worth hundreds and hundreds of dollars in signing fee, pay and win bonus? I think people need to realise that this game is fairly realistic and you need to build the fighters up. you're only going to get low offers on shit fighters, they dont need to be in a gym full time with elite trainers, you might have to build guys up possibly with losing streaks until you have enough money to pay for a fighter to train yourself. its a process, when you're a new manager you cant just jump in at the top, you have to work your way up just like you would in real life and work with bottom of the barrel fighters until you have the rep and money to take it further. i just think some people need to get a grip

rant over, thanks

honestly i think im trying to do them a favour by signing guys no one else wants so that they can build up a rep and move on to bigger and better things, but they dont seem to get it. im glad ive also got some really good guys too and some good managers to work with, dont get me wrong, but i try to give back as well

0-3 = cut the fat

some people just don't get it, they are still pondering the chicken or the egg question, all day every day, and it gets in the way of things

but like WD said, most everyone I have worked with has been a pleasure

0-3 = cut the fat

some people just don't get it, they are still pondering the chicken or the egg question, all day every day, and it gets in the way of things

but like WD said, most everyone I have worked with has been a pleasure

My buddy plays and said he was all mad because he has a guy who is 3-2 and says he keeps getting offers for 100/150/150 and he declines, so the org managers turns around and is like " he is barely over .500 "

There is some give and take, the problem is some people are overpaying for lower tiered fighters.

I've found 99% of people I've interacted with to be very smart people.

The other 1% I enjoy bookmarking their fighters and watching the stupid moves they make. :)

I approve of this spite.

3-2 doesn't tell the story, its about quality of wins...this game does a great job taking this into account.

If its just wins and losses to some of these managers, take your most experienced guy and put him in like 7 straight QFC fights to boos this record.

I mean records are tough not to look at, but i try to look beyond it, maybe the fighter and manager have improved since then. Lots of fighters in my organization were losers before they came to Tapout FC, now they are mainstays.

I think the worst offer I got was most recently for my 1-0 fighter....60/75/150 I think it was. I picked him up off free agents and trained him for a month straight, that's all he's worth cause he's only 1-0? lol

if you get a 0-3 fighter who got KO'ed in 2 fights and lost a clear UD then i'd say just accept the fact that your fighter can't hang and cut him, instead of shopping around for a deal for him. it does justice to org owners as well as your rep as a manager.

For me personally I don't care that much about the money my guys are making, as long as it's enough to keep them training at a good gym, eating the supplements and wearing nice clothes (sponsors wink wink) It's all good, I mean what would they need the extra money for?

That however does not mean that people should be asking for ridiculous amounts of money, not should there be any shameless offers either. I'm locked into a contract with one of my fighters that is probably at the lower end of the pay-scale for a 3-0 fighter. But I got him into that contract, and he will honour that contract as well and then look to get a big boost in his paycheck... N'ways my rant over.

A 3-2 guy, I'd offer 350/350/350

That depends how, doesn't it? Did he win/lose against good fighters or bad fighters. Is his record LLWWW or WWWLL, and so on. What do you give a real 3-0 fighter than? P4P 281 let's say. Heavyweight.