Fights ending by KO: 416 (26.1%)

Fights ending by Sub: 798 (50.1%)

Fights ending by Decision: 378 (23.7%)

Fights ending as Draws: 10 (0.6%)

made a submission counter fighter

strong powerful heavyweight wrestler with good defense and great ground n pound

lmk what you think:

James "Winstinct " The Instinct [ 11858 ]

It's funny, that your first opponent is white belt. You will probably win anyway.

I have a question: how high are your takedown offence and defence skills? You can't possibly have both maximized.

I think the stats are kinda misleading. I think just more people have just made sub guys, rather than it being actually harder to win by KO than sub, so it depends how you approach the whole situation. If you look at a lot of the top managers, we have more wins by KO for example... so you never know, you might actually have more chance of winning by KO in Rio if it's just a load of mediocre sub guys all trying to sub eachother.

i personally think its easier to win by KO...but yea, as Tycoon said, mos tpeople believe in grappling before standup skills.

When they fight someone with good takedown defense, these great submission fighters get exposed badly.

i personally think its easier to win by KO...but yea, as Tycoon said, mos tpeople believe in grappling before standup skills.

When they fight someone with good takedown defense, these great submission fighters get exposed badly.

well hey, first person who tries to submit me, is gonn have some fun with my GNP

I think it's also about how you are as a manager.

I feel very comfortable in setting the sliders for my ground guys, while I feel a bit lost when it comes to setting the sliders for stand-up fights... Which my record also shows :D