Death by Armbar MMA Apparel

RyanT24

Custom shirt pricing

You may place an order for custom clothing now.

It is cheaper to buy in bulk, so if you have an alliance, organization, or gym you'd like to represent with your own t-shirt, shorts, logo, design - here is the pricing list

============================

Custom shirts & shorts

1 shirt - 70$

5 shirts - 50$ per shirt

10 shirts - 40$ per shirt

15 shirts - 20$ per shirt

20 shirts - 15$ per shirt

30+ shirts - 10$ per shirt

1 short - 70$

5 shorts - 50$ per shirt

10 shorts - 40$ per shirt

15 shorts - 20$ per shirt

20 shorts - 15$ per shirt

30+ shorts - 10$ per shirt

============================

To keep fighters from ordering large stocks and only purchasing 1 item, the manager ordering the items(if more then 1) has to place a deposit into my managers account for the total amount. As the shirts/shorts are purchased, I will re-deposit the the the money back into the managers account who made the deposit.

For example, lets say manager Joe wants to order 25 shirts for his gym, he says the 25 fighters in his gym will buy them for 15$ a piece, Manager Joe needs to transfer 375$ to my manager. Each time a tee shirt is bought, i would transfer 15$ back to him...and he would gradually get his deposit back as the shirts/shorts are bought.

To place an order, please copy and paste the following order form fully answered and send it to me in a Private Message.

===============================

Managers Name:_____________________________________________________

Organization(N/A if none):________________________________

Gym(N/A if none):_______________________________________

Alliance(N/A if none):_____________________________________

Amount of stock requested:_________________________

Total Price:_______________________________________________

Custom Design requested:_____________________________________

===============================

I will create the design and send it to you via a PM with a link. If you are happy with the design, let me know and your order will be placed, if there are changes you'd like to make, let me know and I'll work on changes. When the design is finalized to your liking, the order will be placed.

Death by Armbar MMA Apparel has officially closed.

To all who purchased clothing from me, thank you. You've helped in repaying back my loan.

Clothing is just not a business that I find very exciting. New designs were fun to create, but profit was hard to come by, not many fighters look to purchase new clothing because there are no real benefits like that of supplements.