If you would combine two fighters.

Obviously I disagree... So yes, it would be the perfect fighter. He wouldn't get outstruck by anybody. In the few kryptonite cases as Edgar vs Penn, the GSP mechanism would assure dominant top position for the entire fight, ending the fight by rear naked choke within seconds.

A few cryptonite cases? Edgar outlassed him with his striking in the second fight. Anderson Silva, Alistair Overeem, KJ Noons, Fedor Emelianenko, Gegard Mousasi and more would outstrike them.

Roger Gracie, Demian Maia, Jacare, Werdum and others would outgrapple them.

not really if a brawler attacks him a spinning heel kick ko's him

I wasn't refering to the brawlers. Do you really think that a striker like Anderson Silva, Overeem or Gegard Mousasi would get KO'd by him?

A few cryptonite cases? Edgar outlassed him with his striking in the second fight.

That's what kryptonite does. Penn is overall a better striker than Edgar, but he'd get outpointed by Edgar every time. Not because Edgar is more skilled, but because he's too quick. No way Edgar would stop a Penn combo followed by a GSP takedown and get out of it alive.

Anderson Silva, Alistair Overeem, KJ Noons, Fedor Emelianenko, Gegard Mousasi and more would outstrike them.

I don't believe that, but even if they did, none of those fighters stands a chance on the ground. They all would get owned by full fight lay and pray or submission. And Anderson couldn't even dominate Sonnen on the feet. The Penn-GSP mutant wouldn't get submitted by Anderson in the fifth round either.

Roger Gracie, Demian Maia, Jacare, Werdum and others would submitt them.

But none of them would get the mutant down and they all get owned on the feet.

Sorry, but I put this in a scientific fight calculator and that's the result. No use arguing, it's scientific fact. Game over!

I wasn't refering to the brawlers. Do you really think that a striker like Anderson Silva, Overeem or Gegard Mousasi would get KO'd by him?

overeem yes. mousasi 50/50 and silva was rocked my Chael

I don't believe that, but even if they did, none of those fighters stands a chance on the ground. They all would get owned by full fight lay and pray or submission. And Anderson couldn't even dominate Sonnen on the feet. The Penn-GSP mutant wouldn't get submitted by Anderson in the fifth round either.

But none of them would get the mutant down and they all get owned on the feet.

Unless you mutate the strikers or grapplers with a better wrestler than gsp :P

To make a super beast you will need more than two fighters. Even the best fighters have huge flaws. Every style has flaws and every body type has flaws. Even a fighters mentality has a weakness. Some guys are just not wired mentally to do anything effectively that their instincts don't tell them to do. All the training in the world wont help a Tank or Kimbo use BJJ effectively in a fight. They fight on instinct and aggression. Its why you see Wrestlers like Coleman tell you their BJJ is great in training but in a fight they cant use it. Thats because they go in wrestling mode in their head. So anyone who thinks they created a perfect fighter by combining two fighters is kidding themselves.

My combination of Tank and Hughes would be feared by most. But even that combination would lack bottom game, hand speed, and reach. A lanky boxer/BJJ guy would cause problems. Someone out of the Anderson Silva or Diaz mold.

I'd go with Roger Gracie everytime.;)

Roger is a beat grappler but he dont seem to be very good in MMA. He still trains like a Gracie(like shit lol) he dont train like fighters today. He looks unathletic and out of shape. His MMA training consists of throwing jabs and kicks at a heavy bag. I question his chin and toughness too. Its a shame becaus eit would be great to see someone of Rogers level in MMA with proper dedication.

Roger is a beat grappler but he dont seem to be very good in MMA. He still trains like a Gracie(like shit lol) he dont train like fighters today. He looks unathletic and out of shape. His MMA training consists of throwing jabs and kicks at a heavy bag. I question his chin and toughness too. Its a shame becaus eit would be great to see someone of Rogers level in MMA with proper dedication.

I meant great grappler. I don't know what a Beat Grappler is. Maybe someone who goes to BJJ class with a Boom Box on their shoulder?

Which is why I combined him with GSP earlier in the thread.

Best takedowns in MMA + Crazy top control and grappling = Awesomeness.

My combination of Tank and Hughes would be feared by most. But even that combination would lack bottom game, hand speed, and reach. A lanky boxer/BJJ guy would cause problems. Someone out of the Anderson Silva or Diaz mold.

The BJ Penn solo mold would level your fighter in about 12 seconds.

Which is why I combined him with GSP earlier in the thread.

Best takedowns in MMA + Crazy top control and grappling = Awesomeness.

That is a good combo. Could use some better striking. lol

The BJ Penn solo mold would level your fighter in about 12 seconds.

Penn would never get it to the ground and dont have the power on the feet to even scratch a prime Tanks chin. So Penn would either get smashed on the feet early or gas' after 2 minutes when his legs turn to jello and becomes stationary like the Statue of Liberty. The Combo of Penn and Teller would be more of a threat. ;)

I meant great grappler. I don't know what a Beat Grappler is. Maybe someone who goes to BJJ class with a Boom Box on their shoulder?

I'd say the top emcees are beat grapplers

That is a good combo. Could use some better striking. lol

True, though with GSP's takedowns, who needs to strike?

He isn't half bad at striking though. He sure picked apart Koscheck.

Penn would never get it to the ground and dont have the power on the feet to even scratch a prime Tanks chin. So Penn would either get smashed on the feet early or gas' after 2 minutes when his legs turn to jello and becomes stationary like the Statue of Liberty. The Combo of Penn and Teller would be more of a threat. ;)

Frank the tank? Are you serious? You call Overeem a can crusher. Did Abbott ever survive one round against a striker with the least bit of technique?