Tycoon Grappling World Championships!

Cú Chulainn Fighting League in London along-side Pit Fighting League - PIT Inc in Tokyo and Hell's Ball's Recovery bring you the first annual MMATycoon Tycoon Grappling World Championships tournament to find out who is the best ground fighter on the planet!

1. Your fighter must have at least 2 wins to compete. OPEN WEIGHT CLASS!

2. Your fighter must have excellent ground skills to enter

- If you have Superb to Wonderful Wrestling you must have at least BJJ Brown Belt.

- You you have a Exceptional or Sensational Wrestler you must have at least a BJJ Purple Belt.

- If you have a BJJ Black belt you must have at least proficient wrestling.

- BJJ Red Belts and Elite wrestlers are automatically accepted no matter what other ground primary is.

3. Sliders!

- 100% FOLLOW MY ORDERS AND 100% STICK TO GAME-PLAN!

- 100% TAKE-DOWNS, ALSO 100% TAKE-DOWNS IN CLINCH. 100% KICKS, 100% LOW KICKS! Just in case.

- Ground game, ANYTHING GOES! STRIKES ARE PERMITTED!!!! 100% STAY ON GROUND!

4. Tournament Style!

- Each fighter will be sent to one of the two orgs to compete in their bracket. We will do our best to make traveling as smooth as possible and make the org appropriate to your fighters base.

- Fighters will be immediately released upon elimination from tournament!

5. Entrance fee!

- There will be only a 5k entrance fee. This will be nothing for what the Grand Prize is. You will also get back half of your signing fee when you sign with one of the org. You will receive a 2.5k/2k/4k contract.

6. PRIZES!

1ST PLACE WINNER- 100 FREE HELLatious Recovery 160q from Hell's Balls Recovery + 100k Grand Prize and will be the first ever Tycoon Grappling World Championships Champion and will have bragging rights as the best ground fighter in the MMATycoon world.

2nd PLACE - 25K

So, do you have the best ground fighter in MMATycoon? Come prove it in the first ever Tycoon Grappling World Championships! PM me in-game or leave a message here! Interest is huge so sign up quickly!

Group A!

"Tap, Nap or Snap" Jack Calypso vs. "Axe Grinder" Wanderlay Zilva

Drako Vonstein vs. Craig Armstrong

Woonsocket Cavaricci vs. Jack "The Ripper" Barton

Francis "The Saint" Assisi vs. Anthony "AJ" Joseph

Group B!

Paul Lee vs. Travis Westfield

Nova Uniao vs. Panzer Dalton

Drake Vonstein vs "Polish Bolt Cutter" Krzysztof Zewlakovic

Bruce "Leeroy" Jenkins vs. South Spartan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cú Chulainn Fighting League in London along-side Pit Fighting League - PIT Inc in Tokyo and Hell's Ball's Recovery bring you the first annual MMATycoon Tycoon Grappling World Championships tournament to find out who is the best ground fighter on the planet!

1. Your fighter must have at least 2 wins to compete. OPEN WEIGHT CLASS!

2. Your fighter must have excellent ground skills to enter

- If you have Superb to Wonderful Wrestling you must have at least BJJ Brown Belt.

- You you have a Exceptional or Sensational Wrestler you must have at least a BJJ Purple Belt.

- If you have a BJJ Black belt you must have at least proficient wrestling.

- BJJ Red Belts and Elite wrestlers are automatically accepted no matter what other ground primary is.

3. Sliders!

- 100% FOLLOW MY ORDERS AND 100% STICK TO GAME-PLAN!

- 100% TAKE-DOWNS, ALSO 100% TAKE-DOWNS IN CLINCH. 100% KICKS, 100% LOW KICKS! Just in case.

- Ground game, ANYTHING GOES! STRIKES ARE PERMITTED!!!! 100% STAY ON GROUND!

4. Tournament Style!

- Each fighter will be sent to one of the two orgs to compete in their bracket. We will do our best to make traveling as smooth as possible and make the org appropriate to your fighters base.

- Fighters will be immediately released upon elimination from tournament!

5. Entrance fee!

- There will be only a 5k entrance fee. This will be nothing for what the Grand Prize is. You will also get back half of your signing fee when you sign with one of the org. You will receive a 2.5k/2k/4k contract.

6. PRIZES!

1ST PLACE WINNER- 100 FREE HELLatious Recovery 160q from Hell's Balls Recovery + 100k Grand Prize and will be the first ever Tycoon Grappling World Championships Champion and will have bragging rights as the best ground fighter in the MMATycoon world.

2nd PLACE - 25K

So, do you have the best ground fighter in MMATycoon? Come prove it in the first ever Tycoon Grappling World Championships! PM me in-game or leave a message here! Interest is huge so sign up quickly!

1. "Tap, Nap or Snap" Jack Calypso

2. Masahiko "Judo" Kimura

3. Drako Vonstein

4. Bruce "Leeroy" Jenkins

can this fighter join BJJ Extraordinaire [ 91212 ]

I want in, when will this happen? I did not see a date?

"Polish Bolt Cutter" may have difficulties getting those two wins before this tournament. I unleashed him a bit too early and received a solid beating, losing all of his energy and also receiving a 12-day-injury. So it takes a week to recover, a week to train that good old striking def. and a week to get those two wins..

Vittu :suicide_anim:

Hmm..Good point, I may re-think that. Thanks.

i got one im thinking on http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=4404 - just waiting to see his next fight cause its like 20 days away and not sure when this deal will kick off so just hanging by the side waiting - but would like to see that changed hopefully

i got one im thinking on http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=4404 - just waiting to see his next fight cause its like 20 days away and not sure when this deal will kick off so just hanging by the side waiting - but would like to see that changed hopefully

Adams is more than welcome to join.