Tycoon Grappling World Championships!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pretty much the reason so many tournys go bust. Everyone starts pulling out.

There weren't any updates for quite a while, so my lack of patience got the better of me. Glad to see this will in fact be going ahead.

Mine is already set for the 30th...maybe contact the Org owner?

I'm not sure what you're talking about my friend. Armstrong is still unsigned and has no fight booked lol...You must be thinking of another one of your guys..

I'm waiting for Jus Dawg to respond to my mails, if he doesn't we'll have to go through with-out him and probably all the fights would happen in London.

I'm not sure what you're talking about my friend. Armstrong is still unsigned and has no fight booked lol...You must be thinking of another one of your guys..

I'm waiting for Jus Dawg to respond to my mails, if he doesn't we'll have to go through with-out him and probably all the fights would happen in London.

LOL...yep got my fighters confused...pardon me.

I don't think I can afford flying over to London too. I wouldn't have signed up if it weren't for PFL hosting some of the fights.

If they do get back into it I need to know how and who to pay too!

I don't think I can afford flying over to London too. I wouldn't have signed up if it weren't for PFL hosting some of the fights.

If they do get back into it I need to know how and who to pay too!

I will def. pay for traveling fee's for anyone my friend, that will not be any problem at all.

Jus Dawg still will not respond to me so I'll give it another day or two and then if nothing I'll have to sign everyone to CFL for the fights I guess. Money will not be an issue.

Drako Vonstein's older brother, and first ever MMA Tycoon BJJ Red Belt Drake Vonstein has just entered the tournament on short notice.

These two brothers will be in different divisions, but are fighting for huge bragging rights to see who is the better BJJ expert.

"Tap, Nap or Snap" Jack Calypso

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w25.jpg

Ground Skills = Exceptional Wrestling, Black Belt in BJJ.

Record = 2-0 (2 submissions wins)

Info - At 7'5", 275.8 lbs Jack is the biggest man in the tournament and will be tough to stop. He has been training hard to be the best ground fighter on the planet and plans to win this tournament. "I will win. I respect everyone else here but I am the best ground fighter in the world and I will prove it."

"Axe Grinder" Wanderlay Zilva

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2b15.jpg

Ground Skills = Competent Wrestling, Black Belt in BJJ.

Record = 5-2 (4 submissions, 1 decision win.)

Info - Zilva is a 27 year old veteran. A BJJ coach for most of his life, Zilva has 5 wins in his MMA career and now wants to test his skills with the best. At 181 pounds, and 180cm tall he will have a height/weight disadvantage in this tournament but he doesn't care. "Well, I am only gonna tell you this once. Jackie boy is gonna get put to sleep son, now that's real."

• 2 weeks later...

The Saint arrived in London today ready to get his ass kicked.

This will no doubt be The Saint's toughest fight, not because of the opponent, but because he will also be battling a bad case of gonorrhea that he got from a whore...not a real whore, just a filthy young woman.