Tycoon Grappling World Championships!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked Mike to pull Assisi out of the tournament because he is already contracted to fight Drako (who is also in the tournament). As a David organization competing with a Goliath organization I felt like I needed to protect my fight.

Having said that, I thought about it and it makes perfect sense for them to be in this tournament. I've talked with Stpierre and we are working out a solution. As it stands right now, if they fight in this tournament it will be in the Terror-Dome as a cross fight between the Grappling Championship and the #1 open weight grappling title in BLOODSPORT.

Mike being my friend obliged to my request but by no means was happy about it. And me being his friend, I immediately turned around and messaged Stpierre telling him that Assisi was back in. It's a cutthroat business between organizations so like I said, I was just trying to protect what I've already been promoting for a while. Conversation is still in the works between our orgs but there will definitely be a bigger prize and more incentive to win this tournament.

I asked Mike to pull Assisi out of the tournament because he is already contracted to fight Drako (who is also in the tournament). As a David organization competing with a Goliath organization I felt like I needed to protect my fight.

Having said that, I thought about it and it makes perfect sense for them to be in this tournament. I've talked with Stpierre and we are working out a solution. As it stands right now, if they fight in this tournament it will be in the Terror-Dome as a cross fight between the Grappling Championship and the #1 open weight grappling title in BLOODSPORT.

Mike being my friend obliged to my request but by no means was happy about it. And me being his friend, I immediately turned around and messaged Stpierre telling him that Assisi was back in. It's a cutthroat business between organizations so like I said, I was just trying to protect what I've already been promoting for a while. Conversation is still in the works between our orgs but there will definitely be a bigger prize and more incentive to win this tournament.

Assisi is most likely back in. Me and Schaeff have been working hard to bring the Assisi here and we are currently working things out so it will benefit both orgs.

This is really shaping up guys, this will be outstanding fun!

As far as I know this is the Undisputed BJJ Champ " http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=53031 " The Original ADCC Champion. Hope I can convince him to enter and defend his title.

Well, Assisi did beat him in a BJJ match so I think Assisi is the Champion right now but this guy did win the ADCC tourney so he would be a great addition and defend his tournament Championship.

Well, Assisi did beat him in a BJJ match so I think Assisi is the Champion right now but this guy did win the ADCC tourney so he would be a great addition and defend his tournament Championship.

I'm afraid that after getting tapped by Assisi Zeldenthuis has had enough of the grappling circuit and has made a full transition to MMA. Thanks for the shout out though JusDawg.