Tycoon Grappling World Championships!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Saint is the biggest draw. Everyone wants a piece of him.

well, the saint has a big test tomorrow.

i think people are actually scared to roll with The Saint

pppfffftttt, The Saint is gonna pound a hole in Kimura's coconut.

edit: in case you all didnt know, The Saint is pretty damn accurate with his GnP http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=237708

And you're right, "The Saint's" G&P is deadly and definitely something to be feared. After all, the "6 strikes out of 7" performance against a Strong wrestler with a Blue Belt and the "1 strike out of the 1 attempted" performance against the top notch Feeble wrestler with a Blue Belt left me speechless.

If we have the pleasure of squaring off, and Kimura gets subbed, so be it. The Saint has a Red Belt. But if Kimura loses due to strikes, I will retire Kimura from this game.

How's that? :)

And you're right, "The Saint's" G&P is deadly and definitely something to be feared. After all, the "6 strikes out of 7" performance against a Strong wrestler with a Blue Belt and the "1 strike out of the 1 attempted" performance against the top notch Feeble wrestler with a Blue Belt left me speechless.

If we have the pleasure of squaring off, and Kimura gets subbed, so be it. The Saint has a Red Belt. But if Kimura loses due to strikes, I will retire Kimura from this game.

How's that? :)

do what you want, either way The Saint is taking a piece of Kimura home with him.

My fighter Paul Lee just transitioned from half guard to full mount on route to securing his most recent submission victory! I will send a message to his current employer and maybe something can be worked out? Or, since there's one fight left on his contract, he can get a quick fight and be ready to go in your tournament? I will let you all know what I hear from EMPIRE's owner as soon as possible ;D

I hope that I can fight South Spartan to start with! We appear very similar at a glance, will my personal slider skills compensate for his slight edge in Wrestling?? And how close to a Brown Belt our two fighters might be??

Finally a grappling scene, and in my own fighters' home town of Tokyo to begin with, no less! Wow!

Also your link to Bruce Jenkins is broken, just as an FYI. It's easy to fix, I think there is a space in the link the way it's typed now.

Please note THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY FOR PAUL LEE but a show of interest and if I am able to compete then I will post back!