Tycoon Grappling World Championships!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how you guys feel about this but, i got another guy that is good on the ground that i can enter to fill space in the first round.

Most likely wouldn't last long in the tournament but willing to sacrifice him so we can get this thing going quicker.

Don't know how you guys feel about this but, i got another guy that is good on the ground that i can enter to fill space in the first round.

Most likely wouldn't last long in the tournament but willing to sacrifice him so we can get this thing going quicker.

If we need it and if it's allowed i have another red belt or i have an elite wrestler/black belt that can enter.

Sounds like a bad idea to me, it's a tournament and it would be unfair for some participants to be more likely to win it than the rest, simply based on the number of entrants.

Bump.

C'mon, who's got the balls to step up and play?

Has to be more than 15 managers with decent ground guys in this game.

Hell, I'd join 3 other guy's if I could lol.

And Chuck94 I see no reason why we couldn't have another guy of yours, just in a different division. Especially if we need a last entrant.

PSU - If you are referring to Godcheck, he's hardly an easy elimination. His Wrestling is amazing, and a Brown belt is nothing to scoff at. He makes an excellent entry IMO.

I am. He has a fight coming up but its the last on his contract. I'll talk to edgehead and let him know that I'll enter then be back.