YB Sol vs. Dungeon Master

I'm going with Sol because Sol is a monster. The guy is the best fighter in the game for 3 reasons:

good management and tactics

he's been training at CTT for his entire career

he's a contraband fighter with 3 years of bonus skill points

I have a heavy weight who I might bring down to take a crack at him in the near future... but I dont see how any fighter in the game could go into that fight as a legitimate favourite. Good luck to DM, but my money is on Sol.

he's a contraband fighter with 3 years of bonus skill points

What does that mean? I don't get it

19 Feb, 2009 Thursday - Created a new Fighter - YB Sol

If 18 weeks is 1 year and 19 Feb is about 18 weeks ago how can SOL be 25 and not 22/23?

BTW the poster says its for the Heavyweight title

Another fact about YB is he does have TWO wins over the 24 year old Benjen Stark, who is my own fighter. Frankly, Stark is a bit of a muffin fighter who I will likely scrap in time due to his soft chin, but overall I'm ranked one of the top 20 managers in the game, so having two wins over any of my fighters is pretty impressive.

No matter what happens, it'll be clear CFC has the big dog of the LHW division with another outstanding challenger waiting immediately in the wings.

DM was going to take the day off and go visit the kids at Saint Jude's, but the scared all the kids, so he went back and trained even harder. Some said they even heard him muttering about eating babies as a child

Another fact about YB is he does have TWO wins over the 24 year old Benjen Stark, who is my own fighter. Frankly, Stark is a bit of a muffin fighter who I will likely scrap in time due to his soft chin, but overall I'm ranked one of the top 20 managers in the game, so having two wins over any of my fighters is pretty impressive.

No matter what happens, it'll be clear CFC has the big dog of the LHW division with another outstanding challenger waiting immediately in the wings.

Ofc you have, im not gonna argue it anymore :D I never really checked to see he had 3 extra years of stats over me. It seems easy for my 22 year olds to beat 18/19 year olds so im sure its the same for Sol plus that extra couple of months of training at CTT (who kicked me out! cough cough)

He is Sean Sherk (+drugs) and im Ken Flo

I don't want to give away strategies, but I'll just say that YB Sol has more ways to win this fight--whereas Dungeon Master probably has to fight the perfect fight. If I were a bookmaker I would set the line at +170 for Dungeon Master.

On a sidenote--the guys from the MMA PG are really dominating this game.

MMAPG is doing his work baby :wheelchair:

And, I think YB will keep dominating until he faces a brown belt with good wrestling and defensive grap..mark my words!

MMAPG is doing his work baby :wheelchair:

And, I think YB will keep dominating until he faces a brown belt with good wrestling and defensive grap..mark my words!

marked sir, now I can't wait for you to have to eat them

lol YB is the 1 true p4p king in the game. My guy is number1 right now, but he does have a loss.... even if it was because of the quick fight glitch back in the day and I ended up fighting a top contender a couple days after I already had a match and went in with no energy and a significant injury... grrr....

lol YB is the 1 true p4p king in the game. My guy is number1 right now, but he does have a loss.... even if it was because of the quick fight glitch back in the day and I ended up fighting a top contender a couple days after I already had a match and went in with no energy and a significant injury... grrr....

On the other hand 5 ot of 8 Chang wins came against opponents with less than 70% energy. And Jovanovitch, for example, was doing pretty well in the clinch in the first minutes despite having 40% energy. So, it works both way.

no matter what, I have a better chance than ANYONE he has fought, I know the game, and match his skills. He may be stronger, or have better agility, but The Drunkin Irish Dungeon Master NEVER quits, and will beat the shit out of YB win or lose, and that's why I made him the way he is, to kill YB Sol. The mission is clear, and I have been manifesting everything I want right now, and I want YB's head, over DM's fireplace

no matter what, I have a better chance than ANYONE he has fought, I know the game, and match his skills. He may be stronger, or have better agility, but The Drunkin Irish Dungeon Master NEVER quits, and will beat the shit out of YB win or lose, and that's why I made him the way he is, to kill YB Sol. The mission is clear, and I have been manifesting everything I want right now, and I want YB's head, over DM's fireplace

How funny would it be if he beats you inside a minute after all this :mf_popcorn1:

not to funny for me, but I'm in a no lose situation. If I lose, he's the best, of course he would beat anyone, but when I win, the world will fall apart, and Fedor will be beaten by Kimbo

not to funny for me, but I'm in a no lose situation. If I lose, he's the best, of course he would beat anyone, but when I win, the world will fall apart, and Fedor will be beaten by Kimbo

He might be the Fedor of the game but i don't think you are anywhere near Kimbo range :D

Are you 2 not going to talk smack about each other in the thread?

Any inside info from a TV special about what you have been trying and if you are going for the sub or KO?

We want to know