YB Sol vs. Dungeon Master

I was wondering who people think is going to win? My pick is Dungeon Master because i train with the guy and YB Sol has been on top for way to long.

It's going to be a big fight. YB has fought against some solid fighters during his run, strikers and grapplers. This isn't the first purple belt that he's had to take on.

I don't want to give away strategies, but I'll just say that YB Sol has more ways to win this fight--whereas Dungeon Master probably has to fight the perfect fight. If I were a bookmaker I would set the line at +170 for Dungeon Master.

On a sidenote--the guys from the MMA PG are really dominating this game.

I don't want to give away strategies, but I'll just say that YB Sol has more ways to win this fight--whereas Dungeon Master probably has to fight the perfect fight. If I were a bookmaker I would set the line at +170 for Dungeon Master.

On a sidenote--the guys from the MMA PG are really dominating this game.

Represent the playground bitches lol

By the way Wolfenstein- 18-2 lol

My pick is Dungeon Master because i train with the guy.

Hahahaaaaaaa. If you train with him, is he as good as they say? I pick YB Sol. It's all about consistency.

I'll take Dungeon Master. He's got the skillz to topple the king. I believe in him so much that I'm open to taking a sig bet on him. Any takers?

If you scout them, YB Sol is actually better in every area but boxing and is VERY close on that. He is vastly superior in wrestling and muay thai and even in submission fighting.

Mr. Sol is 25 years old, which gives him an unfair advantage over anybody ... obviously the fighter (and manager) is in the game since the beginning, doesnt fight a lot and trains at one of the best gyms ... considering all that and looking at his record ... YB doesnt impress me one bit.

Mr. Sol is 25 years old, which gives him an unfair advantage over anybody ... obviously the fighter (and manager) is in the game since the beginning, doesnt fight a lot and trains at one of the best gyms ... considering all that and looking at his record ... YB doesnt impress me one bit.

OK dana white lol

I may be biased, but I'm picking DM

just wait, he's bout to POP in Jitz and Boxing, then what YB?

I predict a WAR, but my boie DM will KO that fool

It's going to be a great fight for sure. And the best part is that the CFC has ANOTHER outstanding challenger in the LHW division waiting in the wings when the winner of the Staartjes/Carter fight is determined.

It seems unfair to criticize YB for not fighting often. The guy is tied for the most number of wins in the entire game. Only four fighters have 8 wins and he's won them all. He has fought pretty consistently ever 2-2.5 weeks, which is a fairly standard level of production.

Sure, he trains at CTT - the top gym in the game - but so do 98 other fighters and still nobody has been able to beat him.

I'm going with Sol because Sol is a monster. The guy is the best fighter in the game for 3 reasons:

good management and tactics

he's been training at CTT for his entire career

he's a contraband fighter with 3 years of bonus skill points

I have a heavy weight who I might bring down to take a crack at him in the near future... but I dont see how any fighter in the game could go into that fight as a legitimate favourite. Good luck to DM, but my money is on Sol.

Sol is a beast of a fighter ( i wouldn't want to face him) but Dungeon Master is determined to take this.....it's all he thinks about and is determined to take home the W. It's sick actually, and I love it. I love it so much that the winner of this fight will receive $1000 worth of Non-Stop-Supplements of their choice. :smile_anim:

No Q-tips necessary, I said,$1000 worth of product to the winner from Non-Stop-Nutrition.

I can't wait. This is gonna be awesome.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/Rollins_n/nonstopthumb.jpg

Sol is a beast of a fighter ( i wouldn't want to face him)

I would but they want no part of Paolo :D

Sol to win since he has been training since January