YB Sol vs. Dungeon Master

Just looking at the 2 threads you have brought to life.. You vets back in the day were bigger whiners than what we see now.. Impressive effort.

please don't let didm be the standard, lmao.

there's always been whiners, there always will be...in any sport, in any era. the only difference now is, less people use the forums which generally means less whiners use the forum...trust me, there's plenty of whining going on nowadays as well. ha.

Just looking at the 2 threads you have brought to life.. You vets back in the day were bigger whiners than what we see now.. Impressive effort.

I don't know if you ever saw all the people crying about JMFC, but that was peak whining as far as I'm concerned. DIDM made ajperok look like Dolph Lundgren.

Didn't their companies used to have (JMFC) before or after the name? I think i remember seeing that when I first started

yes they did. a lot of them changed it after being scrutinized for "nobody knowing who they are" yet winning the alliance of the year award, headed mostly by matty blayze (the scrutiny part) lol.

those jmfc threads are great but i think the best one is locked so it can't be bumped. i gotta admit, i fukn hated half of those fuks...at least half ha!

my favorite part of this is rediscovering whispering deaths signature about me...

Franky Redz of Dungeon Fighting Championships in Las Vegas threatened to hold my fighter, Hater Hurter, out of a fight for a year. He used an exploit in the inactivity clause to hold him out without a fight offer for 75 days until Mike Tycoon personally intervened and stopped him.

Beware contract offers from Dungeon Fighting Championships (DFC) in Las Vegas.

• Upvote 1

nah whispering death and skintchicken are two different people. whispering death was this uptight douchebag that constantly complained about the game and would rant about how mike knew nothing about how business actually worked.

yep the old owner of pride. we were in the same alliance and we worked together a lot when he owned pride and i owned bushido. then he tried to leave my org with the title...so i did hold him out for awhile. i brought in one of avons projects to smash his guy and keep the title in the org...

....i have no regrets.