The Hadzija Project

This: http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=170

This guy created a gym with 2 elite trainers that he seems to rotate, set the capacity at 10 fighters and the fee for $51. Basically he's created himself a super elite gym for his fighters only. Tonight I saw there were only 9 fighters signed up so I pounced.

I don't really know why, but this gym has been pissing me off since he started it. Theres no rationale for my hatred. So this is my immature revenge. suck it Hadzija!

What I find to be troubling, is that none of his fighters have ever had a match, yet they all have $644. Don't you start at $500? Although now that I think about it, its possible he gave them money from the business.

Like a damn ninja! You let your guard down for one second and BAM! I'm all up in your shit.

All in all, that's some pretty funny shit! Vee have vays of dealing vis you.

What you think about this one: SCHOOL OF FIGHT. As it is now he comes short big time to pay his trainers. In his credit: he's been able to close two gyms without debt in the past. He might just be able to make it. On the other hand he might just not.

Do you guys really think I give a shit? It's a game, have fun. Welcome to my gym DirtyBoxer!

He's gonna fuck you over I feel it. He's gonna wait till thursday night, let all his fighters leave and raise the gym fees to a zillion.

he's not that smart. He already raised the price on a Monday. Plenty of time for me to leave before the next payment is withdrawn. But $350 for elite level training where theres only 2 fighters to a coach? Well worth it.

Bank Balance $-78,040.97

Hehe. Who saw that coming? Seems like you have 10 more days before you lose VIP. You knew that right? You think it was worth the money?