Anybody like basketball

2ez

funny thing, me and my brother call it honkey ball, we are white

it's the silliest game ever, fuckers cry if you touch them. pussiest sport next to baseball, but in baseball, people throw small HARD balls at you, and you can slide into bases.

it's the silliest game ever, fuckers cry if you touch them.

Yeah that's why the average NBA player is 221 lbs of muscle. There's contact all the time, just not on the player with the ball. There might be something wrong with you if you can only enjoy sports with man on man contact.

Yeah that's why the average NBA player is 221 lbs of muscle. There's contact all the time, just not on the player with the ball. There might be something wrong with you if you can only enjoy sports with man on man contact.

I can not think of a game I have seen where more grown men cry over the silliest shit, there are so many guys that "fall" over damn near nothing, and it just seems like a huge waste of time to me, but there are a lot of people that like it, and I have no problem with that. MMA is actually about as manly as I get, I love frisbee golf, and bong loads

I can not think of a game I have seen where more grown men cry over the silliest shit, there are so many guys that "fall" over damn near nothing, and it just seems like a huge waste of time to me, but there are a lot of people that like it, and I have no problem with that. MMA is actually about as manly as I get, I love frisbee golf, and bong loads

Ok I can respect that. I've played basketball for 14 years before I started training Muay Thai. My brother does it, father did it and even grandfather did it. I even played for the national team and was champion for -18. Now it's fighting. It's just a different game but I like both. There are no height or weightclasses for basketball.

Ok I can respect that. I've played basketball for 14 years before I started training Muay Thai. My brother does it, father did it and even grandfather did it. I even played for the national team and was champion for -18. Now it's fighting. It's just a different game but I like both. There are no height or weightclasses for basketball.

and no charging or slapping fouls in MMA

love soccer and hockey, but baseball and basketball, just not my game

love soccer and hockey, but baseball and basketball, just not my game

You love soccer? Those are the biggest sissies. They go lay down if they even think anybody touched them. Injuries are usually less, but let me tell you that there's a lot more contact in basketball. Corners included.

Most injuries, apart from fight sports, happen in football, yes.. FOOTBALL, soccer for you Americans <_<

I don't know. If they fall with cycling that's a 100 injuries at once. Most injuries probably because soccer is the most popular sport. Most sport related deaths in the US are in American football.

I really like playing the game, I hate watching it. The pros ruin it, they flop all over the place and half the fouls called are because of a great acting job by the players.

This is the part of the game that almost ruins it for me. Fouls being called are so arbitrary. 80 percent of the time, on the replay, there was no damn foul.

Or they call a foul and the same "infraction" happens at the other end of the court and nothing is called.

Plus, I hate the fact that the last 1:30 of a basketball game takes 10 to 15 minutes.

Freakin' aggravating . . . .

I love the game itself -- but the officiating and excessive time out BS really sucks.

wow this went way off topic

but anyway basketball is a preatty tough sport not saying its the most tough

and i will say that basketball on t.v does make it look a lil "pussyish",but if you play B-ball in the hood or street basketball you'll see a lot of contact and a lot of bleeding

wow this went way off topic

but anyway basketball is a preatty tough sport not saying its the most tough

and i will say that basketball on t.v does make it look a lil "pussyish",but if you play B-ball in the hood or street basketball you'll see a lot of contact and a lot of bleeding

Hahaha. B-ballin' in the hood. That's because in the hood they play basketball with knives.

• 8 months later...
This is the part of the game that almost ruins it for me. Fouls being called are so arbitrary. 80 percent of the time, on the replay, there was no damn foul.

Or they call a foul and the same "infraction" happens at the other end of the court and nothing is called.

Plus, I hate the fact that the last 1:30 of a basketball game takes 10 to 15 minutes.

Freakin' aggravating . . . .

I love the game itself -- but the officiating and excessive time out BS really sucks.

Couldn't agree more with you guys. Love playing the sport, but can't stand watching. The officiating kills the game for me, they discourage people from playing defense, which I think leads to 75% of the league going through the motions during the regular season. Not to mention the commercials, but thats a problem that plagues all American sports.