Filthy 4 Sale or Closing

I have decided that the clothing industry is not for me. Not anuff content for my tastes. I enjoyed it for a few days as I like creating stuff but in the end its just not anuff content and now I'm hella bored.

So I am selling my company and if i can't find a buyer in a reasonable timeframe I may just close it.

I want to start a Fight org as they offer the most content and I really wish I had done that to start with, but when I first found this game i was unsure if i was going to get into it. Now after playing it non-stop for the past few days I'm hooked and craving more content.

In the little time I have played I got my clothing company into the top 10 most hyped companies. It now sits at number 7 and feel like I can make a sucessful ORG.

so yea if you don't own a company now and have been thinking of making a clothing company come talk to me, I'll sell you FILTHY. Then you can start out with an assload of designs already for sale, a company thats in the top 10 most hyped with all sponsored fighters with 28 or more days left on their deals.

I just went ahead and closed the company and I'm now in the process of working on getting the companies debt cleared. I'm hoping to have the admin revoke my VIP asap so I can just redo my VIP and start over with a new fight org.

Otherwise I'll have to wait 10 bloody days for my account to go back to basic. Hoping they will do that tomorrow if at all possible so I can create a new fight org. :)

Oh well while I wait I will work on logos and all that good stuff.