Country Boy Clothing; Movin' on up!

DC4MVP

Ladies and Gentlemen of MMA Tycoon,

Country Boy MMA, a MMA clothing business based out of Las Vegas, is preparing to move out of the red and into the black by the end of the month!

For a while, we closed off sponserships and custom shirt and short making and focused on our fighters we had under contract and expanded our basic clothing line. I had to turn down NUMEROUS sponsorship requests much to my dismay. BUT NOT NO MORE.

Since our company is moving into the future, we are now looking for more fighters to bare the CBMMA logo on their shirts, shorts, pants, and gi.

EXCLUSIVLY to CBMMA is the custom shirt and short making process.

If you are sponsored by CBMMA, you're going to look good doing it. Upon your initial days as a member of our team, I will make a custom made to your instruction shirt AND short combo baring the CBMMA logo ALONG WITH YOUR FIGHTERS NAME, NICKNAME, or WHATEVER ELSE YOU CAN IMAGINE. YOU ALSO CHOOSE THE COLORING PATTERN!

Not sponsored but want custom gear?

No Problem! Even if you are not sponsored by Country Boy MMA, you can still have clothes customed to your fighter!

How do I get a sponsorship?

Easy! Just send me, DC4MVP, an in-game e-mail with your fighters I.D. number! If I think your fighter(s) will be at home with the CBMMA team, you'll get your sponsorship!!!

How do I get custom clothes with or without a sponsorship?

Simple! Send me, DC4MVP, an in-game e-mail! After I respond back to you, I will then guide you through the creation process! First, we decide on a base color for the shirt. After that, we go through what you want featured on the shirt. We will then decide on the coloring for your wording, designs, etc. I will then get to work on the clothes and give me about 3 hours to complete the designs and VIOLA! You're fighter has unique, one-of-a-kind clothes tailored JUST FOR HIM!

Why Country Boy MMA?

Sure, people may think that we just service fighters that are affiliated with the country instead of the big city. NOPE! Country boy MMA is for every fighter regardless of where they come from. If your a hardworking farmer, a high powered city stock broker, or just someone who likes to surf, we're geared for YOU! Heck, I'll even give you my private e-mail address so you can get ahold of me even when I'm not logged in!

Seriously, how many other clothing companies make clothes? All of them. How many of they make custom clothes for YOU and YOU only? ONE; COUNTRY BOY MMA!

Visit our store at:

http://mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=214

Take advantage of these outragous offers ASAP!

Thanks for reading,

DC4MVP

Owner/Founder: Country Boy MMA

Yamaharider1228@aol.com