Q130 Recovery for $30? For $15?

Grund

Proof Supplements is open for business. We're based in Sydney, but ship worldwide.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=338

We only sell one product, a 130 quality recovery supplement. This reduces the energy loss from training. If your fighters train, they need this product.

You also don't have to guess that our product is what it says. Go to the link above and click on "Proof of Quality". That's our management screen. So take a look and you'll see it is a quality-130 product.

However it seems like other nutrition company owners must need money to tip at the strip club or something, because they charge $75 and up for a 14-day supply of their stuff. Our 130 Proof Recovery sells for $30.

But we can do better than that. Any fighter that purchases 5 (or more) of our 130 proof recovery gets 5 (or more) for free. That means your cost is only $15 for 14 days of proven recovery. Drop me a PM at:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman....php?MgrID=3341

with the fighter ID and once I've verified the purchase I'll send you the extra supply.

Edit: You'll need to send a link to a screenshot for the "buy 5 get 5" offer. I've found that if a fighter purchases more than one item of something it only shows as one on the recent events screen. Meh.

Second Edit: Having the fighter buy 1 five times works too. I can verify that.

Proof - best without ice

Here's his proof,linked from his org's site on Tycoon.Doesn't seem to be altered or anything but I could be wrong.I haven't tried it out on my fighters yet thanks to resting but I believe it's 130 like the screenshot shows.

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv72/xtxlx/Proof2.jpg

A lot of sales suddenly, huh?

so is this per manager or fighter? just asking cause i will buy 5 but not from one fighter -- will get the 5 between a couple of my fighters -- then free 5 can just be sent to manager -- is this okay?

I can give the free 5 to your manager if you want, but I'd really prefer the purchased 5 be from one fighter.

There was one manager whose fighters bought 19, so in that case I was more lenient about it because... well he bought 19.

I don't want to be a hardcase about it but I'm trying to generate some volume sales.

EDIT: If you already purchased the stuff I'll let it go. I don't want anyone caught short because of confusion about the offer.

i got a few for my fighters -- not 5 so no big deal -- will give it a try and let peeps know -- none of my guys can really afford 5 at this time -- thanks though

Thanks!

Also if you want the "Buy 5 get 5 free" offer but don't want to mess with screenshots, having your fighter buy 1 item 5 times in a row will work too. I can verify that on the fighters' page.

I've given away 65 so far. You can be next.

What's its flavor profiles?

What does it mix well with?

Recipes?

130 Proof Recovery has a rich, robust taste with a hint of vanilla.

I prefer it straight, but I'm told it mixes well with rum.

Recipes?

The Haymaker

3/4 oz 130 Proof Recovery

3/4 oz triple sec

3/4 oz dry vermouth

3/4 oz lime juice

Shake, strain into an old-fashioned glass, and serve. Pity the next guy you're fighting.

Proof - best without ice

We're coming up on 400 bottles of 130 Proof Recovery sold. Still only $30 for q130 recovery, and probably why there are so many sales elsewhere.

That doesn't include the 100-150 or so bottles I've given away as part of our "Buy 5 get 5 free" offer. Just have a fighter buy 5 (preferably one at a time so I can verify it), then drop me a note. I'll give your manager 5 more for free.

Thanks to all of you.

Proof - best without ice